OT - Some News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Friends, due to an unfortunate incident involving Kenneth, a toaster oven and an eucalyptus scented candle, I have been evicted from my Hoboken home.

As a result, I’ve been forced to move back across the pond to NY.

But fear not, the positivity will continue!

Where do you buy your candles from, friend?

Advertisement
Aww, so you’re NOT in nj anymore?? Are you going to come back?? Well, I wish you & Kenneth the best.... in your new state.
Good luck!🍀 ... friend!

Advertisement
Aww, so you’re NOT in nj anymore?? Are you going to come back?? Well, I wish you & Kenneth the best.... in your new state.
Good luck!🍀 ... friend!
He had a toaster fire and had to cross the river back over to ny but he has brought happy nj with him not old ny. Kenneth stayed in Jersey.

Last edited:
He had a toaster fire and had to cross the river back over to ny but he has brought happy nj with him not old ny. Kenneth satayed in Jersey.

YAY!! I get to meet Kenneth one day and snuggle with my pup!!
I’m happy ny will REALLY stay nj on CIS!! I’m going to twirl on my front lawn with my fake tulips and sing joyful Mary poppin songs in Paterson, nj.... Thank you, @RVACane !

Advertisement
My **** porcupine thinks it's Christmas already!

giphy.gif
No fair. That's a ringer. I demand an investigation.

Advertisement
I am currently staying in Greenwich Village.
Wow. Fancy. My wife went to NYU. Be careful in Washington Square Park at night (especially on Halloween). Lots of weirdos out there who could steer you in the wrong direction and take advantage of you.

Like one time I was just sitting on a bench minding my own business and some old dude decides to sit to next to me and tell me a story of how some sorority girls gang raped him when he was in college. It was so weird! #TrueStory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back