OT - Some News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for the badger.

Beautiful but fierce.

Not the honey badger. The good old fashioned one. Like grandma used to make.

giphy.gif
But it lost to BYU!

**** I miss those days a whole month ago arguing about UM vs WIS rankings.

Advertisement
Sounds like the good old fashioned badger like grandma used to make is a new entrant into the competition.
I live in Madison WI and it’s quite funny watching them and Miami this year.

WI fans are disappointed but just chalk it up to a “down year”

It still ****es me off that their ****ty QB Hornibrook was dropping dimes on us in the bowl game

Advertisement
I live in Madison WI and it’s quite funny watching them and Miami this year.

WI fans are disappointed but just chalk it up to a “down year”

It still ****es me off that their ****ty QB Hornibrook was dropping dimes on us in the bowl game
Garbage is from Madison. Seen them a zillion times. Do you ever see Butch Vig there, assuming you know the group?

nothing wrong with a little carne dulce!

DiqUku2X4AIpEJU
I momentarily posted an alternative view of latinas with a rear shot of my my novia dominicana who takes up far less bandwith than a @Paranos special but I already killed 1 relationship on this board so it's probably best to stop there. I guess my morning dose of ADHD meds kicked in finally and curbed my impulses.

Advertisement
Garbage is from Madison. Seen them a zillion times. Do you ever see Butch Vig there, assuming you know the group?
I enjoy Garbage and have seen them play. Madison has a pretty strong music scene. Gretta Van Fleet is coming in June
Have seen Modest Mouse, Avett Bros, Delta Spirit, Smashing Pumpkins later this month

Good comedy clubs too: Tom Segura, Aziz Ansari, Judd Aparow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually I am not a steak guy, but if I have to chose, it would be a well done 12oz filet.

Go Canes
Although I love a nice Rare ribeye or prime rib, a really good piece of seared ahi tuna is pretty hard to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back