OT: So Two LSU players shot and kill a man

Advertisement
Public service announcement from a retired law enforcement/detective....If you go to sell something online, meet during the day at a shopping center or at a police district. Its not publicized but the amount of robberies like this are a lot more common then you know.
đź’Ż

So somebody is dead and you are concerned about what the world would have thought about the U if this had happened to Miami players??? Ridiculous!!
Comments like this tell me you haven't seen the news in Baltimore or DC this year mr. nova..

So somebody is dead and you are concerned about what the world would have thought about the U if this had happened to Miami players??? Ridiculous!!

We once had the death of an actual player used against us by a former coach in freaking recruiting so it's not beyond the pale just to wonder/speculate how a random (?) shooting 1000 miles away would play in the national media or within recruiting if it happened here.

Advertisement
Public service announcement from a retired law enforcement/detective....If you go to sell something online, meet during the day at a shopping center or at a police district. Its not publicized but the amount of robberies like this are a lot more common then you know.
Theres traps all over the internet like this.........alot especially where Im at

Let this happen at Miami would be all over the news.. Crazy sad story but wow right before the holidays.
Naw Miami is as irrelevant as theyve ever been. This is not a football story, this is more of a societal story about how violence is normalized n in many cases glorified by many cultures in the lower socioeconomic class. Testosterone, youth, and guns, without proper guidance is a recipe for disaster. Smh.

Advertisement
We once had the death of an actual player used against us by a former coach in freaking recruiting so it's not beyond the pale just to wonder/speculate how a random (?) shooting 1000 miles away would play in the national media or within recruiting if it happened here.

Who would do that? Who was the former coach?

19702301_100775670574309_8123442498501613402_n.jpg

That's the kid who pulled a gun on Clyde. He was buying the Fiesta Bowl PS4 from him and instead of paying him pulled a gun.

And here is what comes up on Google street View when you put the address of the shooting in:

https://www.google.com/maps/@30.511...4!1soY7iIpTzWcVore3jlcFHDw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Sagging his pants like that, he was begging to get his cheeks bust

Advertisement
That kid was lucky he never shot his balls off or shot his femoral and bled out years ago if he's been walking around like that.

Advertisement
Its not like he wore that shirt to the robbery. That is just one of his IG picks that they randomly picked. Everyone from the hood has at least one picture with a shirt like that.

Thanks for the info. I thought there was a store somewhere that only sold shirts of random dead people with angel wings holding a wad of cash because apparently currency in heaven is tied to the dollar. :monkey-serious:

Thanks for the info. I thought there was a store somewhere that only sold shirts of random dead people with angel wings holding a wad of cash because apparently currency in heaven is tied to the dollar. :monkey-serious:

I assume you have some inside info that proves currency in heaven is not tied to the dollar?

Advertisement
Back