OT- Sneakerheads Anonymous

As someone who is a huge sneakerhead, that isn't true. Hypebeasts prefer yeezy, sneakerheads prefer Jordan.
It’s factual based on what I’ve seen. They have more value than Jordan’s for sure. Jordan’s not selling out as much anymore and are sitting on shelves. Most yeezy releases sell out . It’s the “hotter” shoe right now

Advertisement
It’s factual based on what I’ve seen. They have more value than Jordan’s for sure. Jordan’s not selling out as much anymore and are sitting on shelves. Most yeezy releases sell out . It’s the “hotter” shoe right now

Hotter because more people buy it - more kids want Yeezy. I'm just saying, I wouldn't consider people buying Yeezy a sneakerhead...

What

This is your first post? LMFAO.
There are a lot of murders in Harlem and Washington Heights that go unreported and reported as suicides. I live there. I see it. That said literally dozens of large criminal organizations from russia/albanian/chines/etc. mafias. To large drug gangs to large street gangs. Most of these gangs are smart enough to avoid the attention of your average manhattan resident and unless you live in the projects or know members of the gang they will go unnoticed.

yea, whatevs roflmaobbq to literally everything you said in this post. i was on this board years ago, but had to redo my login.

every city has this. i feel much safer in manhattan, than i would walking through liberty city or some hood in LA

yea, whatevs roflmaobbq to literally everything you said in this post. i was on this board years ago, but had to redo my login.

every city has this. i feel much safer in manhattan, than i would walking through liberty city or some hood in LA

Did you read my original post or what? Did I say NYC is dangerous for random people walking the street or that the gangs are the most powerful? Most of the historic mob strong holds have had the lowest crime rates, even when it is surrounded by high crime areas. Liberty City is more dangerous because you have a bunch of broke muggers looking for some guy to mug and get a 20-30 bucks off. The gangsters in NYC have no reason to mug someone for a few hundred because they are making way more selling drugs.

Only someone who has absolutely no insight into the street life would try and insinuate NYC is not home to the most powerful and connected gangs in the US. Murder rate means absolutely nothing. You have some scrubs from Detroit that have caught 30 bodies and then get killed by a cop who has only been in a handful of shootouts. Training, weaponry, political connections, and money goes a lot further than getting into a bunch of fire fights against someone else who can't hit a target from 10 meters with a 22.

Advertisement
Advertisement
LMAO facts bro. I can 100% see Addidas sending our guys a hundred boxes of orange shell toes with green stripes and calling them custom Miami drip.

Say less b/c it’s true. They did the same chit to Michigan, and Michigan couldn’t wait to get out that contract. Treated them like royalty when they first signed up, then started falling off.

Say less b/c it’s true. They did the same chit to Michigan, and Michigan couldn’t wait to get out that contract. Treated them like royalty when they first signed up, then started falling off.

Facts and look at Mich now. Getting tons of custom Js and Jordan gear. Addidas needs to step it the fvck up. Kids don't want Gen1 adiboosts and some T-Mac 2s. They want yeezys and the other new schit.

Facts and look at Mich now. Getting tons of custom Js and Jordan gear. Addidas needs to step it the fvck up. Kids don't want Gen1 adiboosts and some T-Mac 2s. They want yeezys and the other new schit.

That’s all I’m saying. If we’re supposed to be their “flag ship” school, then we need flag ship gear, and not no **** black jerseys either, b/c all of their schools got that chit. We need drip to help w recruiting, honestly.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol...Wore them to the Spring Game..and what does CaneinOrlando do??...Walk across the Tinker Field BB Diamond, and gets Red Clay all over the bottom...spent 20mins washing bottoms before GF got home from work....Lol

It’s funny b/c my wife be like, y do I clean the bottom of my shoes? And I went in to her closet, and said look at my shoes and look at ur shoes. See the answer? Lol.

Last edited:
That’s all I’m saying. If we’re supposed to be their “flag ship” school, then we need flag ship gear, and not no **** black jerseys either, b/c of their schools got that chit. We need drip to help w recruiting, honestly.

Something could be in the works this season

Advertisement
Back