OT: Scott Frost is staying at Nebraska

Smart move, depending on the terms of the restructure, given the ridiculous buyout they gifted him in the predecessor agreement.
Also seems to br more attractive jobs opening up. Why be the 5 or 6 th bridesmaid

Advertisement
The Big Ten should've booted them when they felt chesty enough to go rogue with the covid stuff. Would've ended up better for parties as I'm not sure what they add to the conference and Nebraska going back to the Big 12 would've probably been a godsend as they could at least try to be on par in relevance with Iowa State (a school only like 200 miles away from them).
They wanted to play football & the Big Ten canceled the season. You can **** on them but that's a pretty valid reason to be mad

Advertisement
Scott Frost has had 1 good season in about 8 years as a HC. There are challenges at Nebraska but, at this point, the 1 good season at UCF is the outlier. He’s pretty much stunk in every other season.

Scott Frost has had 1 good season in about 8 years as a HC. There are challenges at Nebraska but, at this point, the 1 good season at UCF is the outlier. He’s pretty much stunk in every other season.

Nahhhh, He had 2 good seasons, He inherited an 0-12 UCF team and had em' bowl eligible in His 1st season. But I do somewhat agree, the step up to P5 has exposed Him as a coRchy coRch.

He looks like he’s aged x10 since being there. They need to go back to the big 12 after OU/Texas leave.

Advertisement

Rumors of his impending dismissal have been put down by Nebraska AD Trev Alberts, with Frost agreeing to a restructured contract. The Cornhuskers are 3-7, coming off a 26-17 home loss to Ohio State. They play Wisconsin in Madison on Saturday. Frost's buyout is $26 million.

They should’ve never did Bo dirty

Probably the best case scenario for Nebraska. With so many jobs open, they’re not going to get a top guy. This way they give Frost another year, and if it doesn’t work out (it probably won’t) he’ll get canned at minimal cost.

Advertisement
they’ve lost all their games, outside of the OSU one, by a 7 or less. Despite his record at Nebraska, I think he’d actually work at a place like Miami or FSU if he had a competent staff around him.

I tell you what though, his recruiting class this cycle is disturbingly bad
I brought Frost up a month ago and it was met with resistance. Overwhelming resistance, my closet Cane fan friend.

Advertisement
Probably the best case scenario for Nebraska. With so many jobs open, they’re not going to get a top guy. This way they give Frost another year, and if it doesn’t work out (it probably won’t) he’ll get canned at minimal cost.
Agreed. Granted I haven’t seen the restructured terms, but it looks to me like Frost is doing his alma mater a solid.

Nebraska’s problem is almost 100% recruiting. They no longer get quality kids from Texas and Oklahoma. Playing in the Big 10 means they would never play before friends and family and ever on TV there. Kids from the Midwest don’t want to go to Nebrask.
You realize that almost every p5 game can be watched nationally right? And Nebraska lost their identity when the option went belly up

The problem for 90% of the schools out there is who is the replacement?!?
Bingo bango Bongo…that’s our main problem too. Our realistic list is small and that’s at least part of the reason Miami wants to give manny every possible chance to show something. If we didn’t land Mario, we’d end up with another project

Advertisement
Back