OT: Saban done with Kiffin

Who thinks Kiffin comes out with the truth now that he's out from under Saban and tells it how it is up there in Alabamy all the shenanigans they pull ??? I could see it negative recruiting in full effect

Advertisement
Clemson was already going to win this game by a TD but now Alabamy fans and Lil Nicky have an excuse and a scapegoat. Here's to Gheybo showing zerooooo mercy and running it up on these grimy m-f'ers Al Golden execution style. Let it mark the beginning of the end of Alabamy's little run.

Can Lane get Unemployment compensation for the day he is not FAU's HC?

A farewell to

Kiffin's
Krimson
Korner

[video=youtube;0TvJy2Ot48M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TvJy2Ot48M[/video]
[video=youtube;4acayiZAHaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4acayiZAHaM[/video]

Now its on to

Kiffin's
Owl
Korner

Who thinks Kiffin comes out with the truth now that he's out from under Saban and tells it how it is up there in Alabamy all the shenanigans they pull ??? I could see it negative recruiting in full effect

He can't b/c he would be implicating himself as well.

This is good for Clemson. The OC is the toughest position on the field to coach. Sark has not coached in over a year. When he did coach I am not even sure he was the OC for USC. So needless to say he is going to be rusty. Add to that his first game back is the NC, no pressure there. And Clemson just shut out OSU. If Watson can protect the ball I like Clemson's chances.

He was an "analyst" on the Bama staff already and while he is not supposed to be directly coaching the players I'm sure all those "analysts" at Bama coach the kids just like regular assistants.
But it's Bama so it's ok.

Understood. But how much has he been involved in game planning? Maybe more then we know. But I do know that he has not been calling plays under the pressure of a time clock and has not had to adjust to the flow of a game in a long time. I think Venables eats his lunch, or makes him eat his boogers again.

I hope so. He has probably been very involved in game planning but I get your point about making the calls.
I think saban out smarted himself. This dude is barely a recovering alcoholic...being the Bama OC is a lot of pressure. Specially with saban handing out public *** chewings every time things go wrong. This dude might be back on the sauce before the game begins.

Advertisement
This is good for Clemson. The OC is the toughest position on the field to coach. Sark has not coached in over a year. When he did coach I am not even sure he was the OC for USC. So needless to say he is going to be rusty. Add to that his first game back is the NC, no pressure there. And Clemson just shut out OSU. If Watson can protect the ball I like Clemson's chances.

Based on Saban's track record of replacing coordinators and not skipping a beat, I doubt this makes the slightest difference.

Advertisement

Based on Saban's track record of replacing coordinators and not skipping a beat, I doubt this makes the slightest difference.

He has never had to replace a coordinator a week before a championship game. He must have something written into contracts that does not allow them to skip town when they get hired. So he has always had that luxury of keeping the Smarts and McElwains around until end of season. Coaching your first game against Clemson in the NC game is bit different then coaching against Alabama State first time out. I highly doubt there will not be a few in game ***** ups and there will be slow adjustments.

Bammer has a slot receiver playing QB.

Expect more of the same shīttÿ offense with the liquered up booger eater calling plays.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is going to cut into Sark's booger eating time.

It was his "I don't give a **** " attitude towards the booger eating that impressed Saban. Man didn't care how many millions saw him eat that booger.

He was an "analyst" on the Bama staff already and while he is not supposed to be directly coaching the players I'm sure all those "analysts" at Bama coach the kids just like regular assistants.

Difference from calling the play and watching someone call the plays. Plus they are Kiffin plays. So they going to install a new offense before Monday Night?

Difference from calling the play and watching someone call the plays. Plus they are Kiffin plays. So they going to install a new offense before Monday Night?

Their offensive playbook is:

Pass to Ridley

Run with Scarborough

Screen to Ridley

Dump pass to Scarborough

Pass to Howard

Option run with Hurts

Run with the other Rb

Soooo it shouldn't be that hard to put in a couple new plays

Advertisement

Yeah but they have a long history together and they were co offensive coordinators at USC.

sark hasnt called a play in almost 2 seasons. This is the most arrogant move Saban has ever made. I hope clemson beats the breaks off of them. Changing OCs right before playing a Clemson team that just blanked *.

Not in between games he hasn't.

Slightly off topic but The $EC is so overrated its ridiculous. Alabama is the last darling child of that putrid conference and ESPN + the NCAA is doing everything in their respective power to keep that conference afloat. They get away with murder (figuratively but wouldn't put it past those redneck cops). I hope Satan drops dead and Sark chokes on one of his boogers.

Advertisement
Back