OT: Rose Bowl / Sugar Bowl

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If this don’t make Manny make some defensive changes he needs to have a head examination. We need a lot of coaching up the next 8 months!
I mean you could have Bill Belichick coaching us next year with his entire NFL coaching staff (****, pick the All-Star cast of whoever's coached for him in their prime), it wouldn't make a blind bit of difference.

The talent on this Alabama team is ridiculous. Not in an organic way, mind. In a very cynical, bought and paid for while the NCAA turns a blind eye way.

It's helped by the fact that this generation of players are front runners - very few of the elite want to play at home anymore. They want to play with the best and mash teams. Different breed of kids these days.

Look what money can buy!

My father-in-law is a Bama fan, here watching the game. He walks to the bathroom for the first TD and scrolling on his phone for the second. It’s the playoffs and there’s literally no drama or anxiety for Bama fans lmao.
I hope his phone gets a virus from ****. As boring as it is for them, imagine for the rest of the audience consuming the college football product. Tell him to look up "latinas de Medellin," btw.

Advertisement
Listen man... Next season game week, I'll be talking **** as if I'm not scared but..... Right now..... Opening up against Bama is some SCARY ****!!!!

Gaskin is a solid back fwiw, he just has limited power on short yardage and goal line. Phins can wait on RB and get Zeus White or even better my sleeper Trey Ragas.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back