OT: Robert Kraft arrested on soliciting prostitution charges in Jupiter, FL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Only broke MFs think money doesn't buy you happiness. My name is a joke. You are literally hating on someone because they are richer than you. LMAO of course you believe them.
Lol You keep saying broke as if it's an insult and also as if you can prove and verify your own net worth (or anyone else's for matter). There are worse things in life than having no money. I'm not 8n the business of assuming another man's net worth or counting his coins. Now THAT is some broke mf ****.

And why wouldn't I believe law enforcement who set this sting up or the women here ? They're not going after a guy if his stature w some chump evidence.

You can have last word.

And btw, **** Robert Kraft.

Lol You keep saying broke as if it's an insult and also as if you can prove and verify your own net worth (or anyone else's for matter). There are worse things in life than having no money. I'm not 8n the business of assuming another man's net worth or counting his coins. Now THAT is some broke mf ****.

You can have last word.

And btw, **** Robert Kraft.

The odds are someone that is hating on someone purely because he is rich is a broke MF. Someone that says money doesn't buy happiness is probably a broke mf.

Kraft doesn't give af about what a broke mf like yourself thinks about him. Keep shouting it and then cry yourself to sleep when he gets his slap on the wrist.

The odds are someone that is hating on someone purely because he is rich is a broke MF. Someone that says money doesn't buy happiness is probably a broke mf.

Kraft doesn't give af about what a broke mf like yourself thinks about him. Keep shouting it and then cry yourself to sleep when he gets his slap on the wrist.
So saying he should go to jail and is hating ?

My how the definition has changed.

We'll see what happens to him. He'll still be a POS, but go on and keep caping for him.

So saying he should go to jail and is hating ?

My how the definition has changed.

We'll see what happens to him. He'll still be a POS, but go on and keep caping for him.

So you think every single guy that gets a handy from a prostitute deserves to go to jail? Or just him because you are jealous of his money?

Advertisement
Word is, his “Outie” has lately become an “Innie”, so he figured he’d go to a “Finger insert” expert to see if they could right it, just like one does with an inverted finger rubber.

There's a political party full of millionaires that get elected by hating on rich people.

I am not getting into politics with you, but what they do is not "hating" on rich people.

Shel is straight up hating on this guy because he is a billionaire. If one of his friends got hit in this sting he would not be happy to see him get locked up.

Advertisement
I am not getting into politics with you, but what they do is not "hating" on rich people.

Shel is straight up hating on this guy because he is a billionaire. If one of his friends got hit in this sting he would not be happy to see him get locked up.

hes not going to jail for this.

Since I've paid for some *** before I won't pass judgement on the GOAT Owner. I'm sure there are high end hoes he could get with no risk, but sometimes you want that chick in Walmart.

you have to work hard to get arrested when you have that much money. i mean, doesn't he use procurement professionals for the Pats? doesn't take much to figure out that process would work here too.

Advertisement
Law-enforcement is wasting their time on this shlt?

Yes, let’s crack down on handies in massage parlors.

There’s another two or 3 million men in the United States we could arrest today just on that.

Not that I care one whit about Kraft, but this is a joke and a waste of law-enforcement resources.

How about making some headway on the actual human trafficking that goes on all over this country and through ports of entry

someone didn't pay attention to what happened.

Kraft was arrested bc the parlour is under investigation for human trafficking. if the parlour wasn't under investigation none of this would be a thing.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back