OT: RIP My Cane Brother..

This is truly a sad bunch of circumstances. We lost our partner, whom we call “Fat” affectionately. He was a 20 year employee at our club, 10 of which I worked with him. He passed away Sept 3rd, 2019 the night of Hurricane Dorians approach. It was an accident on I-95 in palm beach county at the Gateway blvd exit heading NB. Basically lost control of the vehicle hitting the barrier wall and ran into the back of road ranger.
It’s the worst possible thing that could have happened to a good friend, coworker, and brother. I feel so terrible for their family and 5 children. This man was a fan of our beloved Canes! He spoke about and admired them with great respect and enthusiasm. His wife and him were married only 3 years ago and have 2 small children together; one boy and a girl.
We used to talk about how he wanted his son to play ball and he was gonna be a Cane. His wife is originally from broward and is Sam Bruce’s Kin. (Yes this was my connection to Sam Bruce and his recruitment) also his wife’s sister is the legal guardian of Marcus Rosemy.
Send prayers up my brothers; please, for his family and his wife. She remains at Delray medical center in critical condition. I’ve heard from those close to the situation that she just woke up from a coma this week and has several fractured vertebrae in her neck and spine.
We are attending his funeral tomorrow in Riviera Beach at noon........
Condolences Sent....coming from a Dad who lost his Daughter in a Car accident in 08....

Advertisement
aze.jpg

Advertisement
Never met the guy before but if he's a Cane then he's family. RIP brother & God speed to his wife n kids. My condolences...

Advertisement
This is truly a sad bunch of circumstances. We lost our partner, whom we call “Fat” affectionately. He was a 20 year employee at our club, 10 of which I worked with him. He passed away Sept 3rd, 2019 the night of Hurricane Dorians approach. It was an accident on I-95 in palm beach county at the Gateway blvd exit heading NB. Basically lost control of the vehicle hitting the barrier wall and ran into the back of road ranger.
It’s the worst possible thing that could have happened to a good friend, coworker, and brother. I feel so terrible for their family and 5 children. This man was a fan of our beloved Canes! He spoke about and admired them with great respect and enthusiasm. His wife and him were married only 3 years ago and have 2 small children together; one boy and a girl.
We used to talk about how he wanted his son to play ball and he was gonna be a Cane. His wife is originally from broward and is Sam Bruce’s Kin. (Yes this was my connection to Sam Bruce and his recruitment) also his wife’s sister is the legal guardian of Marcus Rosemy.
Send prayers up my brothers; please, for his family and his wife. She remains at Delray medical center in critical condition. I’ve heard from those close to the situation that she just woke up from a coma this week and has several fractured vertebrae in her neck and spine.
We are attending his funeral tomorrow in Riviera Beach at noon........
Sorry for your loss and god rest his soul.

My prayers and thoughts are with the our fallen Cane brother and his family. May he rest in peace.
Stay strong Dyalect79.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Terrible. Just absolutely terrible all around. My condolences and deepest respects. Those kids are going to need all the love and support they can get. My heart goes out to them and everyone touched by this horrible tragedy. RIP! Prayers for the entire family.

Condolences to you and the family.

Some of us sadly have to learn it quicker than others but everyone eventually realizes how fragile life can be. Horrible situation for those kids. Hopefully people around them step up.

Advertisement
Back