OT: RIP My Cane Brother..

Dyalect79

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
This is truly a sad bunch of circumstances. We lost our partner, whom we call “Fat” affectionately. He was a 20 year employee at our club, 10 of which I worked with him. He passed away Sept 3rd, 2019 the night of Hurricane Dorians approach. It was an accident on I-95 in palm beach county at the Gateway blvd exit heading NB. Basically lost control of the vehicle hitting the barrier wall and ran into the back of road ranger.
It’s the worst possible thing that could have happened to a good friend, coworker, and brother. I feel so terrible for their family and 5 children. This man was a fan of our beloved Canes! He spoke about and admired them with great respect and enthusiasm. His wife and him were married only 3 years ago and have 2 small children together; one boy and a girl.
We used to talk about how he wanted his son to play ball and he was gonna be a Cane. His wife is originally from broward and is Sam Bruce’s Kin. (Yes this was my connection to Sam Bruce and his recruitment) also his wife’s sister is the legal guardian of Marcus Rosemy.
Send prayers up my brothers; please, for his family and his wife. She remains at Delray medical center in critical condition. I’ve heard from those close to the situation that she just woke up from a coma this week and has several fractured vertebrae in her neck and spine.
We are attending his funeral tomorrow in Riviera Beach at noon........

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is truly a sad bunch of circumstances. We lost our partner, whom we call “Fat” affectionately. He was a 20 year employee at our club, 10 of which I worked with him. He passed away Sept 3rd, 2019 the night of Hurricane Dorians approach. It was an accident on I-95 in palm beach county at the Gateway blvd exit heading NB. Basically lost control of the vehicle hitting the barrier wall and ran into the back of road ranger.
It’s the worst possible thing that could have happened to a good friend, coworker, and brother. I feel so terrible for their family and 5 children. This man was a fan of our beloved Canes! He spoke about and admired them with great respect and enthusiasm. His wife and him were married only 3 years ago and have 2 small children together; one boy and a girl.
We used to talk about how he wanted his son to play ball and he was gonna be a Cane. His wife is originally from broward and is Sam Bruce’s Kin. (Yes this was my connection to Sam Bruce and his recruitment) also his wife’s sister is the legal guardian of Marcus Rosemy.
Send prayers up my brothers; please, for his family and his wife. She remains at Delray medical center in critical condition. I’ve heard from those close to the situation that she just woke up from a coma this week and has several fractured vertebrae in her neck and spine.
We are attending his funeral tomorrow in Riviera Beach at noon........

May God give you the strength , the direction, the answers and the affection that is needed in this terrible time.
GODSPEED my brother by all means remember this ...

"Death is just only a destination but what's forever is the memories and legacy left behind that is everlasting".-MaRio T.
#THEGREATESTUNKNOWN

Advertisement
Thoughts and prayers to the family. My boy Slime (Leonard family) is from ‘The Raw’ man, that’s a tight knit and very rough community. I really hope they pull together and take care his wife and kids.

A lot of folks don’t know about that area but that’s where Devin Hester came from. Every time I ever went there I felt like I was in South Central LA - Popo & ghetto birds everywhere but wealth and the beach a few miles down the road.

Be strong my brother, seek and trust in God to see us through.

Thoughts and prayers to the family. My boy Slime (Leonard family) is from ‘The Raw’ man, that’s a tight knit and very rough community. I really hope they pull together and take care his wife and kids.

A lot of folks don’t know about that area but that’s where Devin Hester came from. Every time I ever went there I felt like I was in South Central LA - Popo & ghetto birds everywhere but wealth and the beach a few miles down the road.

Be strong my brother, seek and trust in God to see us through.

Yes bro! The raw (Riviera Beach) is no joke. My aunt lives 2 blocks over from Suncoast Highschool, has lived there for 20 years or more. Used to ride though there in the 90s with my cousin doing thangs I can’t talk about on here, lol. But yea it’s as rough as any hood, ANYWHERE. Thanks for the condolences brother. ✊✊
Ps: My cousin Cherisse tutored Devin Hester when he was there...

Advertisement
Yes bro! The raw (Riviera Beach) is no joke. My aunt lives 2 blocks over from Suncoast Highschool, has lived there for 20 years or more. Used to ride though there in the 90s with my cousin doing thangs I can’t talk about on here, lol. But yea it’s as rough as any hood, ANYWHERE. Thanks for the condolences brother. ✊✊
Ps: My cousin Cherisse tutored Devin Hester when he was there...
I have a bunch of family on my Dad side from Riviera Heights, my cousin Tavarres played ball at Suncoast as well.
That's how I know Amari Carter, our families grew up together, we might actually be related through a few relatives.

But yeah Riviera is probably one of the toughest hoods in Florida, there's parts even Liberty city can't fck with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back