OT: Restaurant and Food Thread

Advertisement
No...El Pescatore on Primrose near Total Wine...
Hey this is right next to Pho Vinh correct ? if so ive driven by it 10,000 times or more and never knew. Man thanks for the info I will 100% be going soon.

Hey since were talking primrose dr area have you tried stachios (spelling). If not go check it out, place is legit and the family are so nice. Cheese cakes are killer. The meatball sub is killer. They make everything from scratch.

Hey this is right next to Pho Vinh correct ? if so ive driven by it 10,000 times or more and never knew. Man thanks for the info I will 100% be going soon.

Hey since were talking primrose dr area have you tried stachios (spelling). If not go check it out, place is legit and the family are so nice. Cheese cakes are killer. The meatball sub is killer. They make everything from scratch.
Correct...next to Pho Vin...And yes...I've tried Stasio's...Good Stuff...GF loves the Calzone there....

For the $$$.....El Pescatore is that place..I've known Tony (the owner) for 14yrs....The original owner was Stefano (who opened Stefano's Tratorria after selling El Pescatore too Tony) was also a close friend.

Advertisement
For the $$$.....El Pescatore is that place..I've known Tony (the owner) for 14yrs....The original owner was Stefano (who opened Stefano's Tratorria after selling El Pescatore too Tony) was also a close friend.
I just looked up the menu. Theres a pic of the front of the bldg. lol . Yep been by it so many times and never thought to try it. I love veal and chicken Parm so that will be one of my first dishes. Thanks for the recommendation.

Correct...next to Pho Vin...And yes...I've tried Stasio's...Good Stuff...GF loves the Calzone there....
By the way if you ever go to pho Vinh get the #100 with clear egg noodle. Add some sriracha and some hosin for that sweet and heat combo. I use to be a little Saigon guy but last few times its been off. The broth for the pho has been bland and the fried spring rolls come out warm and soft, not crispy and piping hot like they should be.

I just looked up the menu. Theres a pic of the front of the bldg. lol . Yep been by it so many times and never thought to try it. I love veal and chicken Parm so that will be one of my first dishes. Thanks for the recommendation.
Their Chicken Parmesan is my go to...Side of Pasta (Penne or Spaghetti)....Ice Cold dinner Salad on "Cold" plate...and Garlic Bread for $15.95

Last edited:
Advertisement
By the way if you ever go to pho Vinh get the #100 with clear egg noodle. Add some sriracha and some hosin for that sweet and heat combo. I use to be a little Saigon guy but last few times its been off. The broth for the pho has been bland and the fried spring rolls come out warm and soft, not crispy and piping hot like they should be.
Been there..done that...Lol...Im a recently retired Corporate Chef...Chefed in Orlando in the early 90s..

Stasio's is incredible.

Advertisement
Go fvck yourself, you doxxing piece of trash.
Its goats remember?

And also remember your buddy from Tortugas put it on the OPEN BOARD.

NO ONE but he and YOU had anything to do with that.

If it makes you feel better, my name is Eugene. Or maybe its Fred? Could be even Jorge. I'm so forgetful.

😀

Last edited:
Advertisement
Its goats remember.

And also remember your buddy from Tortugas put it on the OPEN BOARD.

NO ONE but he and YOU had anything to do with that.

If it makes you feel better, my name is Eugene.

😀

Why don't you go join the Incels With Reading Comprehension Problems support group.

You clearly misread.

Stop running around trying to doxx people.

Advertisement
Back