OT- Rashan Gary offered 300k as a recruit during his recruitment

According to one comment on the page that says he turned down 300k we are a program that pays recruits

“85% of all schools are offering money and the NCAA clearance house knows it, especially Alabama, Clemson, Alabama, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, FSU, Miami, just to name a few. And Mississippi State Univ.”

Guy must be an Ole Miss fan

Advertisement
Michigan hired Rashan Garys high school coach. Paid him about 700 k and guarantee some of that money tricked to Gary.

Its comical because...they paid all that for 9 sacks....couldve came to south florida and got a high 3 star kid with that type of production for nothing.

Just like in the draft process i stated Joe Jackson is a better player...but Gary trains well for the combine/scouting events lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I still wonder how the US Gov is able to freeze assets and make it harder for drug lords to launder money, but boosters can throw around bags of cash like candy unchecked.
There's criminal statutes specifically outlawing drugs, trafficking, money laundering, etc. There's probably no statute directly addressing bags. It might be covered under some more general federal statutes, but I'm no expert. I don't know what statutes were employed to cover the crimes of the celebrities who bribed their kids into prestigious and semi-prestigious universities. Maybe there are federal statutes broad enough to cover bagging. Like maybe RICO, etc.

Michigan hired Rashan Garys high school coach. Paid him about 700 k and guarantee some of that money tricked to Gary.

Its comical because...they paid all that for 9 sacks....couldve came to south florida and got a high 3 star kid with that type of production for nothing.

Just like in the draft process i stated Joe Jackson is a better player...but Gary trains well for the combine/scouting events lol.
That's why stars never correlated with our players' success. I learned that 35 years ago.

A typical Miami player might be Zion Nelson. Horribly underrated and underappreciated, but a kid with great potential. Not from South Florida but we found them in South Florida and around the country (Russ Maryland, Gino Torretta, Greg Mark).

Have hopes for Zion.

Its so overt. NCAA only cares when its not their favorites.
Need the feds involved to investigate and prosecute. A complicating factor might be the fact there are big religious institutions allegedly involved (the big Clemson church) and fact DOJ might not want to start snooping around in South Carolina before 2020 election.

Advertisement
Seems like he was unpopular at Michigan, and this could be his attempt at telling their fans that they should be thankful.

If other teams are offering bags of $300k then you can bet that Michigan is as well.

A lot of people are saying it’s Clemson. Doesn’t mean that it’s them, but that’s the “rumor consensus”

And just because other teams are offering, or one team’s boosters are offering this amount of money, it doesn’t mean Michigan is. I don’t know where you even get that from.

Last edited:
It was pretty well known at the time that Clemson was throwing major money his way. He probably went to Michigan for 200k.

Advertisement
I can't wait to put #6 in the trophy case. However, a national championship or 10 wins isn't going to keep the good ones here.The last time I checked, a national championship trophy sits at the university. It doesn't provide anything for the player other than a ring. What does provide for the player and family is a bag of cash. We will get good players and we have good players. We just need good coaching. Hopefully we have solved this. We are not out spending the other schools. Yes, winning can help but it is not going to be a huge factor.
We need to find a way to spend alot more thats just the nature of todays world and the landscape of cfb we have to

Gary can be legit with a good NFL tea

facts Michigan paid same **** they did with Bush and Bush was a stud

Advertisement
Back