OT- Rashan Gary offered 300k as a recruit during his recruitment

Advertisement
I mean it was proven that his dad was putting him up on ebay.

But since Cam didnt know about it...no foul lol

Just saying, they TRULY believe that they didn't pay. They believe that Miss St and I can't remember the other programs were the only ones willing. It's comical man.

Seems like he was unpopular at Michigan, and this could be his attempt at telling their fans that they should be thankful.

If other teams are offering bags of $300k then you can bet that Michigan is as well.

That's exactly what the point the article is trying to make. LOL

Advertisement
Seems like he was unpopular at Michigan, and this could be his attempt at telling their fans that they should be thankful.

If other teams are offering bags of $300k then you can bet that Michigan is as well.

That was exactly the point. Idk of it was so much that he wasn’t liked, just unappreciated. He was supposed to be some sort of savior and the team still underperformed so he got some of that blame

Advertisement

Some people still think these top players ain’t being paid

If Michigan boosters did pay him they can’t be pleased with this “he got the most flack for his decision to skip the Wolverines bowl game, as well as the Michigan State game when coaches said he could have played.”

Georgia or Baga are the likely suspects. Their foundation’s pockets run deep.
According to one comment on the page that says he turned down 300k we are a program that pays recruits

“85% of all schools are offering money and the NCAA clearance house knows it, especially Alabama, Clemson, Alabama, USC, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, FSU, Miami, just to name a few. And Mississippi State Univ.”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dabo is doing it the right way. His wholesome down home approach to making kids become men and great leaders is what drives the great ones to Clemson. An unlimited supply of down home biscuits and gravy and knowing that your son will be raised by a god fearing christian who cares more about your son becoming a good person than a national championship at Clemson is the key.

I can't wait to put #6 in the trophy case. However, a national championship or 10 wins isn't going to keep the good ones here.The last time I checked, a national championship trophy sits at the university. It doesn't provide anything for the player other than a ring. What does provide for the player and family is a bag of cash. We will get good players and we have good players. We just need good coaching. Hopefully we have solved this. We are not out spending the other schools. Yes, winning can help but it is not going to be a huge factor.

Advertisement
Back