OT: Question for Mods

Advertisement
NY got band?????

We've got some of the most immature, tightasses that can't see humor for what it is - and gotta complain about the smallest things. They'd last about one day in the military - and be given a serious blanket party their second night if not the first - and get the **** beat out of them for being dumbasses.

NY had a sense of humor - and it progressed and developed as he turned up the heat due to tightasses getting their nose bent out of shape.

You gotta admit - he was funny. Entertaining. And he was sand in the cracks of the asses - of the asses here. Those of simple minds, that I guarantee, not one of you Mods would even entertain the thought of hanging out with even one of them for a single beer.

Mods - we gotta have some fun here - these retards just make things so - boring.

Not much to talk about for a while - and by banning some of the more colorful characters here - oh man - it's going to be even more painful.

At least recognize NY as the designated CIS Comic Relief - and get him back on the job. He was pretty funny - you gotta admit!
You thought he was amusing?

Undoubtedly, NY had some pretty funny posts. Even his polls were a lot of fun. However, it seemed that the more "likes" he got, the more emboldened he became and his schtick became incessant until he went over the top and then the mods, rightfully so, put the band on him.

I've been in construction and manufacturing for many years and seen and heard things that would make a sailor blush. When he started asking personal questions and making offers to Skype with me and a few others, it got a little creepy.

nystateofmind is the most entertaining, hilarious poster on this board. His special gift is simply asking someone to explain what they just said. The days are coming when we will all long for the easy humor we used to enjoy because we weren't so sensitive and offended by anything and everything said. All that will leave us with is the toleration we'll be required to show as we're called a$$holes and told to f*ck off over and over again.
That said, I doubt that nystateofmind is band (still funny). His flurry of activity was probably meant to tide us over until he gets back from vacation . . .

nystateofmind is the most entertaining, hilarious poster on this board. His special gift is simply asking someone to explain what they just said. The days are coming when we will all long for the easy humor we used to enjoy because we weren't so sensitive and offended by anything and everything said. All that will leave us with is the toleration we'll be required to show as we're called a$$holes and told to f*ck off over and over again.
That said, I doubt that nystateofmind is band (still funny). His flurry of activity was probably meant to tide us over until he gets back from vacation . . .

The mod explained exactly why he was band

Advertisement
I understand why he was banned but NY brought some much needed humor to the board. Obviously, it was too over the top at times but the main board is much less entertaining without him, especially heading to the offseason.

I understand why he was banned but NY brought some much needed humor to the board. Obviously, it was too over the top at times but the main board is much less entertaining without him, especially heading to the offseason.

Yeah it was a bit funny, but when every single thread was about *** innuendos then it becomes too much

You thought he was amusing?

Yes, you see, I'm cultured, have significant awareness, a sense of humor, an appreciation of creativity, a very high intelligence, more personality than the law allows - and while I'm white - I run black. Per blacks.

I feel bad for you.

To go through life so . . . limited.

Advertisement
Yes, you see, I'm cultured, have significant awareness, a sense of humor, an appreciation of creativity, a very high intelligence, more personality than the law allows - and while I'm white - I run black. Per blacks.

I feel bad for you.

To go through life so . . . limited.
Then use your high intelligence to grasp that someone can be all the things you listed, except the black/white thing, and still not have the same sense of humor you have. NY is the definition of an internet troll. He went from incessant negativity, to a new account, to whatever you want to call how he's been trolling lately. His off-topic bs is constantly distracting from what this forum is supposed to be about - Miami Hurricanes football. He's not even homosexual. Why should we put up with, and the mods allow, such an obvious troll job?

Then use your high intelligence to grasp that someone can be all the things you listed, except the black/white thing, and still not have the same sense of humor you have. NY is the definition of an internet troll. He went from incessant negativity, to a new account, to whatever you want to call how he's been trolling lately. His off-topic bs is constantly distracting from what this forum is supposed to be about - Miami Hurricanes football. He's not even homosexual. Why should we put up with, and the mods allow, such an obvious troll job?

For a simple change-up? Momentary distraction?

I didn't see a couple of things some here have pointed out - maybe even some photos that were posted? I didn't see those - and I'd agree that photos of unpleasant matters are beyond being funny. I just didn't see them.

(On WEZ - Rick Derris was notorious for posting something interesting - you'd click - and here's one of the most obscene, twisted things that once seen, can never be unseen. So I got to where I'd never click on his stuff as I find nothing but disgust for twisted stuff. Stuff I never imagined possible.)

Back on topic - most of NY's comments and banter - hey - I thought they were humorous. Some outright funny. Some very clever - AND funny. It was those comments and short narratives I found entertaining - as did many others.

Distraction is not always - a negative. Sometimes, it's a strategic - pause.

If humorous - that's great! If obscene as in a photo - no humor there.

I look forward to him returning, and finding out the latest with Kenneth. (Without any photos or disgusting obscenities. Just clever nuance.)

Where was this?

Advertisement
Constant trolling and derailing threads, which is exactly what NY was doing, will get you a seat in the band. Mods did the right thing by giving him a timeout, maybe he'll learn something this time.
He won't learn anything. He thinks he's a victim coming back to a heroe's welcome. I stopped supporting his cause out of the same feelings @IndayArtHauz expressed earlier in this thread. It was enough already.

Last edited:
He was a funny distraction from 7-6. Granted, I never saw the *** pic or story he posted which we can do without.

Advertisement
It's very difficult to operate with moving/unclear boundaries. I also don't get the overt hate speech that's permitted and/or brushed aside while some minor things are flagged.
[/
Quick question, how do you band someone like @nystateofmind for something that any intelligent person could see was straight humor, but the true homophobics get to say whatever they want just have their threads deleted but get to stay on? I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the band rules. Seems quite strange unless CIS board is protecting homophobic people vs. people are showing pure humor. Just want to know for future reference.
Strike up the “band”. LOL

This is funny, I actually have found out what his burner account is a short time ago. But i won't tell.

Honestly, I just want to know what the band protocol is. It;s confusing. I got band previously for calling out racist, sexist, xenophobic bigots. My buddy got band for calling out an certain CIS leadership member for their insanity on talent evaluation but it wasn't anything terrible. @nystateofmind got band for humor, but other homophobics get to stay. It's just strange and I want to know what that line is. They posted the rules but it never seems to actually be followed.
I assumed there’s no way someone like you had real world friends.

Advertisement
Back