OT: Question for Mods

thinkkaz

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Quick question, how do you band someone like @nystateofmind for something that any intelligent person could see was straight humor, but the true homophobics get to say whatever they want just have their threads deleted but get to stay on? I'm just trying to get a better understanding of the band rules. Seems quite strange unless CIS board is protecting homophobic people vs. people are showing pure humor. Just want to know for future reference.

Advertisement
2t7jgj.gif

Advertisement
Well we know who Nystateofminds burner account is.

This is funny, I actually have found out what his burner account is a short time ago. But i won't tell.

Honestly, I just want to know what the band protocol is. It;s confusing. I got band previously for calling out racist, sexist, xenophobic bigots. My buddy got band for calling out an certain CIS leadership member for their insanity on talent evaluation but it wasn't anything terrible. @nystateofmind got band for humor, but other homophobics get to stay. It's just strange and I want to know what that line is. They posted the rules but it never seems to actually be followed.

Advertisement
As tempting as it is to comment on certain posts, I just chew my fingernails to the cuticles to keep from typing a response I might regret. This serves 2 purposes. It lessens the chances for a band and lends no credence to a post that may seem offensive.

NY got band?????

We've got some of the most immature, tightasses that can't see humor for what it is - and gotta complain about the smallest things. They'd last about one day in the military - and be given a serious blanket party their second night if not the first - and get the **** beat out of them for being dumbasses.

NY had a sense of humor - and it progressed and developed as he turned up the heat due to tightasses getting their nose bent out of shape.

You gotta admit - he was funny. Entertaining. And he was sand in the cracks of the asses - of the asses here. Those of simple minds, that I guarantee, not one of you Mods would even entertain the thought of hanging out with even one of them for a single beer.

Mods - we gotta have some fun here - these retards just make things so - boring.

Not much to talk about for a while - and by banning some of the more colorful characters here - oh man - it's going to be even more painful.

At least recognize NY as the designated CIS Comic Relief - and get him back on the job. He was pretty funny - you gotta admit!

I can't believe all this stuff !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This board is NOT our ball and bat , it belongs to someone else geeez......

I've had posts deleted PUFFF gone but I don't care maybe I was out of line (no doubt) again it's a privileged not a right to be here. I agreed to terms and if I get warned and ignore it BOOOOM GONE.

Just post as normal and if you are going to test or ride the envelope then you already know what could happen , my realest mind can't grab all these tears.

I'm lucky to be here and that's the way to be or GO AHEAD AND SKIN THAT MEAT WAGON YEAH SKIN IT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

GOCANES

Advertisement
NY got band?????

We've got some of the most immature, tightasses that can't see humor for what it is - and gotta complain about the smallest things. They'd last about one day in the military - and be given a serious blanket party their second night if not the first - and get the **** beat out of them for being dumbasses.

NY had a sense of humor - and it progressed and developed as he turned up the heat due to tightasses getting their nose bent out of shape.

You gotta admit - he was funny. Entertaining. And he was sand in the cracks of the asses - of the asses here. Those of simple minds, that I guarantee, not one of you Mods would even entertain the thought of hanging out with even one of them for a single beer.

Mods - we gotta have some fun here - these retards just make things so - boring.

Not much to talk about for a while - and by banning some of the more colorful characters here - oh man - it's going to be even more painful.

At least recognize NY as the designated CIS Comic Relief - and get him back on the job. He was pretty funny - you gotta admit!

Go to the westendzone.com if you want to have a **** schitck account or talk about anything OT

**** even Dmoney posts in the wez

Advertisement
NY got band?????

I agree. Until reading the OP I had no idea nystateofmind had been banned because it didn't seem possible any message board could be that scared or inept. It reminds me of the other board years ago and the numbskulls who pushed to have the Buckeyes trenches and foxholes guy banned.

Has finesse and sense of humor gone on holiday? The only issue with his stuff was how high it was flying over the head of the typical poster here.

Almost every thread was a treat. This is the offseason. Do we really need another rant about some coach or program we don't like? Is there another Chip Kelly out there? I got it...maybe another 1000 threads about bags. That's the ticket.

Now the problem is acknowledging that a gross error was made. People in position of power don't like to do that, and that is often the most pathetic aspect of all.

This is funny, I actually have found out what his burner account is a short time ago. But i won't tell.

Honestly, I just want to know what the band protocol is. It;s confusing. I got band previously for calling out racist, sexist, xenophobic bigots. My buddy got band for calling out an certain CIS leadership member for their insanity on talent evaluation but it wasn't anything terrible. @nystateofmind got band for humor, but other homophobics get to stay. It's just strange and I want to know what that line is. They posted the rules but it never seems to actually be followed.
Welcome to the real CIS and the world of arbitrary, erratic moderating. How does @Earnest T. Bass get band for what he posted?

That said, part of NY's issue is that there was some explicit stuff and it was excessive and he went into multiple threads. He was warned...and warned. They gave him a rough idea of what he could do though not really a quantity factor...and he went everywhere and often with it. In the end I don't think he moderated his schtick With much restraint..

You're probably right in that some of the people might be homophobic but there are a good number of people who just find it overkill, old and/or offensive to *** people as well, even if that's not his intent.

Welcome to the real CIS and the world of arbitrary, erratic moderating. How does @Earnest T. Bass get band for what he posted?

That said, part of NY's issue is that there was some explicit stuff and it was excessive and he went into multiple threads. He was warned...and warned. They gave him a rough idea of what he could do though not really a quantity factor...and he went everywhere and often with it. In the end I don't think he moderated his schtick With much restraint..

You're probably right in that some of the people might be homophobic but there are a good number of people who just find it overkill, old and/or offensive to *** people as well, even if that's not his intent.

I get what you're saying, but still, it's straight humor. Yet, others somehow say things that are so ridiculously disgusting, that they're not joking about & are true to who they are, yet they're scrubbed and they just get to stay. I just don't get it. It's so hit or miss, how can anyone know what is allowed or isn't allowed. And in full disclosure, one of my friend's got band, who works for an NFL team and graduated from Miami as well, got band for calling out a MOD/founder for their opinion on talent, and he got band, just for highlighting their ignorance. It's so strange

I get what you're saying, but still, it's straight humor. Yet, others somehow say things that are so ridiculously disgusting, that they're not joking about & are true to who they are, yet they're scrubbed and they just get to stay. I just don't get it. It's so hit or miss, how can anyone know what is allowed or isn't allowed. And in full disclosure, one of my friend's got band, who works for an NFL team and graduated from Miami as well, got band for calling out a MOD/founder for their opinion on talent, and he got band, just for highlighting their ignorance. It's so strange
It's very difficult to operate with moving/unclear boundaries. I also don't get the overt hate speech that's permitted and/or brushed aside while some minor things are flagged.

Advertisement
Back