OT: Possible First Female in P5 this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can u say it’s an “overreach” when u didn’t even read the article?? Lol.
I agree with you. What I mean by “overreach” is that my answer ventures into the p-analytical.

So, let me be more clear that I agree with the stance of the article because I’ve followed this for a number of years (I may have even read that article). High school boys who “identify as trans” should not be able to compete with girls -whether high school or any other designation of sport- before their surgeries/meds, or after.

Advertisement
Gender equality, right? It can’t be one sided. Furthermore, there’s this tidbit:

This is what happens when.....u know what? I don’t wanna be banned so I’ll just keep my opinion to myself.
I watched a video where there’s two trannys in the same district , the girls were like “ we know who’s winning and finishing second before the start of the race”. This world is going Insane lol.

I watched a video where there’s two trannys in the same district , the girls were like “ we know who’s winning and finishing second before the start of the race”. This world is going Insane lol.

It is a total disrespect of women’s track and the hard work these women and coaches put in, These fūcking swinging ****s roll in and win races with the greatest of ease. It’s an abomination.

If they have no other alternative, wouldn't you?

In any case, they'll be getting a non- football player to kick, why not get someone that will generate buzz? Calling it a PR stunt assumes she's worse than any other option.

No, it was a dumb decision by their head coach in a sorry attempt to divert attention away from his winless season. Those dudes are out there humping it every day and he decides to make a hapless political statement about gender.

That sorry *** “kickoff” was a complete joke and made him look more interested in non football issues.

Her helmet message spoke volumes about the true intent of having her out there.

Advertisement
No, it was a dumb decision by their head coach in a sorry attempt to divert attention away from his winless season. Those dudes are out there humping it every day and he decides to make a hapless political statement about gender.

That sorry *** “kickoff” was a complete joke and made him look more interested in non football issues.

Her helmet message spoke volumes about the true intent of having her out there.
They lost 41-0. I'm pretty sure she had zero impact on the game. Now that it's over with, we won't have to hear about any more historic firsts, will we?

I was under the impression that Vandy had no kicker at all. Now I see they actually had a kicker who did the first half kickoff.

That does stink of a PR stunt. If you're going to say she's the best option, you don't make it look like she's just kicking because the game is lost.

The law is the law, but the culture down here is also strong. These are my people, I know how they are.

I don’t think it will happen in Florida, everybody would be pretty much unified down here against it. I can’t speak to the rest of Florida but I know in South Florida. It’s the one thing everybody here would be unified against I can guarantee it.

It just makes no sense. The sports community is pretty intense down here, even women’s track. Especially the sprints and hurdling events. No chance somebody with a Y chromosome is getting on the track.
I'll just say one thing only: if certain individuals continue to push this trannies in women's sports stuff, the cultural backlash will be strong. Florida is not Connecticut. L-O-L.

Advertisement
This is what happens when u have a society that............

U know what, imma just keep my opinions to myself, b/c I don’t wanna be banned. Lol

I was under the impression that Vandy had no kicker at all. Now I see they actually had a kicker who did the first half kickoff.

That does stink of a PR stunt. If you're going to say she's the best option, you don't make it look like she's just kicking because the game is lost.

PR Cunnt.

They rec’d the first half KO and i don’t think they did have a kicker..

Advertisement
Ok, that's better. But judging by that kickoff, I don't see her getting drafted.
Her coach said he told her to kick it like that.It’s why she had someone hold it...She couldn’t reach the end zone and he didn’t want to risk a long run back..🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
I was gonna ask if she can play center, but wtf, I ain’t even a QB! And if I was, what if she wasn’t into guys. God, I’m so depressed...I gotta lay off the booze.

This might git even more interesting. Word is Vandy gonna use a midget next week.
I heard its a mentally challenged, transgender, double amputee , supposedly she gets more distance on her kickoffs than this girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back