OT: Port of Miami 2

Advertisement
Full of lyrical assassins on this list.

That Big Pun "Capital Punishment" one of the best lyrical albums I've ever heard.

Raekwon that dude too, my favorite Pac album "Me Against the world" legendary ****. All Eyes On Me a classic, but I like Me Against the World and the Makaveli album a little better.

Rakim- I Ain't No Joke...flames🔥

RIP Big L, so underrated. Biggie storytelling the best ever IMO.

My Top 10

1.Pac
2.Rakim
3.Nas
4.Jayz
5.Biggie
6.Lupe
7.K-Rino
8.Killa Priest
9.Big Pun
10.Guru (from Gangstarr)
Good list: I got
1. Pac
2. Nas
3. Rakim
4. BIG
5. Jay-Z (out of sheer respect and homage, not really a favorite, but you gotta give it up to him in all facets overall).

Advertisement
Top 10 rappers all time:

1. 2Pac (👑)
2. Future
3. Gucci Mane
4. Andre 3000
5. Nicki Minaj (😍)
6. Drake
7. Rick Ross
8. DMX
9. Cam’ron
10. T.I.

Ok I was being controversial with the 10th pick... I could’ve put Jay-Z or Young Dolph instead.

Yall h52ver? Gr52in till the world stop moving?
No, not at all. Bruh I'm real Dade County, from the era of the One Man Gang mentality. The Miami I grew up in was not with that gang ****. No Crips, Bloods, GD, VL, etc., and no one from areas where that stuff was established would ever try to come here starting sets. The only real gangs then (and now IMO) were in the Spanish hoods(LK, YLO, INP, CAP, etc.). What you see now is the result of music and videos raising these kids because of the absence of the older generation. I've been a lot of places and I respect the code wherever I go so I'm familiar, but ain't no set claiming over here.

Advertisement
No, not at all. Bruh I'm real Dade County, from the era of the One Man Gang mentality. The Miami I grew up in was not with that gang ****. No Crips, Bloods, GD, VL, etc., and no one from areas where that stuff was established would ever try to come here starting sets. The only real gangs then (and now IMO) were in the Spanish hoods(LK, YLO, INP, CAP, etc.). What you see now is the result of music and videos raising these kids because of the absence of the older generation. I've been a lot of places and I respect the code wherever I go so I'm familiar, but ain't no set claiming over here.
IN/P II🤘

Full of lyrical assassins on this list.

That Big Pun "Capital Punishment" one of the best lyrical albums I've ever heard.

Raekwon that dude too, my favorite Pac album "Me Against the world" legendary ****. All Eyes On Me a classic, but I like Me Against the World and the Makaveli album a little better.

Rakim- I Ain't No Joke...flames🔥

RIP Big L, so underrated. Biggie storytelling the best ever IMO.

My Top 10

1.Pac
2.Rakim
3.Nas
4.Jayz
5.Biggie
6.Lupe
7.K-Rino
8.Killa Priest
9.Big Pun
10.Guru (from Gangstarr)
Props for the Guru mention!!! Any doubters listen to this:

Advertisement
“Rapped about a guy” is different that confessing to raping a girl while she’s unaware..

Listen, y’all don’t know me so I’m not going to sit here and try to make myself out to be a tough guy on the internet, no point, but I’m very far from Bieber being my Genre. Just because I don’t support date raping women, doesn’t make me “sensitive”

Boosie, Gucci, Jeezy are more my taste. But to say “if you have a problem with date rape....” something is wrong with you if you don’t

Y’all some weirdos for those comments, I’m out of this thread y’all can have this one. I’m not going to argue about what I’ve done in my life and what lyrics I relate to, but I can assure you drugging a girl to get some ***** while she is passed out is not one of them.

Boosie talks about date raping girls. He says he sticks pills up girls booties, without them knowing, and then when they start tweaking out he takes them home and fvcks them.

I am with you. I think Ross is trash, not because he rapes girls, but because he sucks at rapping, is soft, and is a CO.

Appreciate the info b. I know there was some Haitian crews down there when I was living in Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back