OT: Port of Miami 2

Advertisement
Maybach Music VI - a **** hit. I wish they would've cleared Pusha's verse, he delivered bars. Having Nas featured on this type of track would have been the cherry on top for me. John Legend's vocal ability needs to be celebrated more.
Rick Ross ft. John Legend, Lil Wayne, Pusha T, & Nas = Mental/auditory *********ion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s L.E.$?
A cat from Houston that is nice wit it. He do a lotta **** with Curren$y, that's how I got up on him cuz I'm definitely a Jet Lifer. Check out a song he did with Maxo called End Zone. It's about 5 years old but it's a good track to introduce him to you. P.O.M. 2 bumpin tho. I wouldn't expect nothing less from Big Will

Last edited:
Top 10 rappers all time:

1. 2Pac (👑)
2. Future
3. Gucci Mane
4. Andre 3000
5. Nicki Minaj (😍)
6. Drake
7. Rick Ross
8. DMX
9. Cam’ron
10. T.I.

This list is hot garbage! No JayZ, Big, 8-ball, and you got 3 stacks 4?! Come on man. Cam’ron and DMX 😂😂

Advertisement
I'm not a Ross fan at all. I think he's overrated. With that being said I think this project is dope. Gunplay smoked his feature so did Denzel Curry.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

Top 10 rappers all time:

1. 2Pac (👑)
2. Future
3. Gucci Mane
4. Andre 3000
5. Nicki Minaj (😍)
6. Drake
7. Rick Ross
8. DMX
9. Cam’ron
10. T.I.
List and credibility is lost without biggie on that list, in addition to other names, you must be born post 1999

Advertisement
Back