OT: Popeyes chicken sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
certainly a great marketing ploy by them to pump up their chicken sandwich with advertising, limit supplies so they sell out quickly, which in turn drives demand, and even delay rolling it back out to create this frenzied anticipation.

We just follow like lemmings. Well done, Popeye's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
facepalm.gif

Advertisement
certainly a great marketing ploy by them to pump up their chicken sandwich with advertising, limit supplies so they sell out quickly, which in turn drives demand, and even delay rolling it back out to create this frenzied anticipation.

We just follow like lemmings. Well done, Popeye's.
I doubt they even put that much effort into. Simply hire some young web savvy interns and have them plant stories all over the internet about how good the sandwich is and how people are killing themselves over it, drop a minimal amount to TMZ to show video of a ****** neighborhood with ****** people doing ****** things happening. tag it as popeyes and soon enough some idiot will turn prophecy to reality.

What i hate the most is how blacks or spanish are always the rat in the bs advertising. To the powers that be, we are so simple minded we lose all control over some ****** ******* chicken. How this still gets traction in 2019 in a liberal/progressive dominated media is ******* degrading.

Side note - all those fight videos from chuckie cheese, does anyone believe that **** is real? or as rampant as the internet says?

Advertisement
It’s not better than Chick-Fil-A. However it’s cheaper and bigger though which I liked. Chick-Fil-A sandwich is like a little mini snack. This is actually a meal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back