OT: Penn State...Again

This is way bigger than most people think. Penn State is a part of a global pedophile network that goes right up to the Pope.
A lot of **** going on with Trump has a lot more to do with exposing the pedos than politics.

https://www.theatlantic.com/nationa...-sandusky-was-part-pedophile-***-ring/322896/

According to RadarOnline, both the FBI and a criminal investigative division of the United States Postal Service are looking into allegations that Sandusky shared boys with other men connected to Penn State as part of a child *** ring.
‘Investigators have interviewed at least one man who claims to have knowledge of Sandusky and a very prominent man, with strong ties to Penn State, both sexually abusing a boy,’ a source familiar with the situation told RadarOnline.com.

The new investigation is also looking at if boys from the Second Mile charity were shared by Sandusky with other men,’ the source told RadarOnline.com. ‘The name of at least one very rich and powerful man connected to the university has come up in this new investigation.’
Penn State representatives were not immediately available to comment on the investigation.

Ed Savitz (Jerry’s buddy), a Philadelphia businessman described as “an eager saver of hundreds of trash bags filled with *****-smeared boys’ underwear and smelly gym socks,” died of AIDS in 1993. Foglietta died in 1998.

Victim’s Testimony Exposes Vast Child Trafficking Network Among the Politically Elite
JEDKH

Advertisement
How the **** do you consider yourself a heterosexual and do **** like that to a dude?
Also how is it these dudes don't get punched?? I have to believe some dudes will just square up if someone tried **** like that on them.

Some times these are the "Alphas" of the locker room doing this....and they know who to chose to do it to. Some dudes would square up, some would go to coach. Its more prevalent than u think in locker rooms...and is passed off as horseplay....Me personally wasnt on that sh*t when i played, to me its some in the closet dudes trying that sh*t out

Back in the 50's and early 60's the induction of freshman football players @ Miami was brutal and actually sadistic. One thing I remember that was done was they put a hot cream/sauce/concoction on the genitals which was quite painful. I am pretty sure Coach Gus was aware of it. Interesting was the fact that QB Bonnie Yarbrough basically told them to go pound sand and refused to participate.......smart guy. Some guys took it and others started fighting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is what happens when you allow a program that shouldn’t be allowed to field a team to continue to field a team.

Shut It Down.

Advertisement
8C3642AC-B0EE-4E76-9130-60835BD3B460.gif

Advertisement
Back