OT: Paranos Tears

Advertisement
I don’t think he’s a big fella. I think they’re big. Have you see the P-Man? @Tad Footeball knows him and here’s a photo Tad took of him:

View attachment 128984

Haha funny, I am actually 6'2" 300lbs half Haitian and Jamaican. Which is another reason I like big women. I like to get physical when I handle my business an let's just I am working with more than the average bear and I have found the skinner chicks don't deal well with all of that.

Go Canes

I don’t think he’s a big fella. I think they’re big. Have you see the P-Man? @Tad Footeball knows him and here’s a photo Tad took of him:

View attachment 128984
And this photo was taken BEFORE things got weird. To be fair, it was taken after we beat WVU in the bowl game so @Paranos and his lady were in a celebratory mood. They broke my dining room table in an act too explicit to even describe. It was solid mahogany on a concrete base.

Hi paranos.jpg

Advertisement
Haha funny, I am actually 6'2" 300lbs half Haitian and Jamaican. Which is another reason I like big women. I like to get physical when I handle my business an let's just I am working with more than the average bear and I have found the skinner chicks don't deal well with all of that.

Go Canes
That’s a lot of beef slappin, P-Man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Ah yeah that's a hard past, you crazy for even post that.
This is more my style I like them big an athletic an flexible.
thenewcompany_nike_jdi_honeybeez_stills_06_portrait.jpg

thenewcompany_nike_jdi_honeybeez_stills_01_landscape.jpg

Go Canes
Paranos Little Miss "Nike top" makes a 5 lb'er look like a toothpick.............good gawd.

Advertisement
Back