OT: Paranos Tears

Advertisement
miss piggy film GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
w/e happened to that poster with that girl in his avatar in a bikini?

think the bikini had a star on the side of it, the f did that guy quit posting?

He probably looks at that like we look at his ladies.
Not at all I can appreciate a thinner woman, but she has to have a big ole booty. In college I dated a girl for 3 weeks who was Ms. Maine but I couldn't take feeling her tail bone when she sat on my lap, so it ended. We all like what we like. She flipped out on me big time when she found out I left her for a big girl.

Go Canes

Not at all I can appreciate a thinner woman, but she has to have a big ole booty. In college I dated a girl for 3 weeks who was Ms. Maine but I couldn't take feeling her tail bone when she sat on my lap, so it ended. We all like what we like. She flipped out on me big time when she found out I left her for a big girl.

Go Canes
8D48CDAC-1801-4356-B9EA-0BA8373AAFDC.gif

That’ll be a no for me dawg

Advertisement

Go Canes
Keep on keep'n on. I applaud you.

Even if I need to wear a hard hat and drive a fork lift.

I kid...I kid....

Advertisement
I’ve always pictured @Paranos as being about 135 pounds soaking wet
I actually envision him looking like a taller version of that guy. I know he said he’s like half Haitian and that guy looks like he could be half Haitian. I envision the Duvalier glasses and dress style. And just some strange obsession with huh-yuuuuuuge women.

I actually envision him looking like a taller version of that guy. I know he said he’s like half Haitian and that guy looks like he could be half Haitian. I envision the Duvalier glasses and dress style. And just some strange obsession with huh-yuuuuuuge women.

Sounds about right. He’s probably one of those guys that had the same condition I had in high school. I could eat and eat and eat and not put on any weight.

Serious question @Paranos - is this little man actually capable of intercourse with this women? Like that little pencil can’t reach past all those layers and if it does it’ll get broken really quickly, no?

D0B969D9-741A-4969-BAF9-3BAD99FE995E.jpeg

Advertisement
Back