OT: Ohio State season possibilities

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
Your porsts says it all. Lol
1596044132073.jpeg

How’s this porst? Guest of our cugina at the 25 year NC Reunion! You still laughing? I’ll be waiting for your response.

View attachment 124293
How’s this porst? Guest of our cugina at the 25 year NC Reunion! You still laughing?
Keep porsting. You keep outing yourself suckeye. Your so irrelevant that you need to come in our board to cry your bs. Anymore pictures from your loser fan base?
Lmao
Go Canes!!!! suckeye on my nuts cause the Orange and Green is legendary!!!

Keep porsting. You keep outing yourself suckeye. Your so irrelevant that you need to come in our board to cry your bs. Anymore pictures from your loser fan base?
Lmao
Go Canes!!!! suckeye on my nuts cause the Orange and Green is legendary!!!
Check with Indy, Let him know how you like your crow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
The pic is cool and all, but proves nothing, because no true Cane fan is ever going to start an osu* thread and not have something negative to say about them. Just not going to happen.

Do yourself a favor, delete your account immediately!
Ok Champ! My cugines gave their heart and soul for UM and I probably have been to Canes games before you were born. One of my cugines is in this photo, he won an award or 6! He even brought his Heisman to Columbus for a pregame tailgate with UM and OSU fans. I think UM should disown him! How can Gino Torretta have the audacity to bring HIS Heisman Trophy to Columbus, Ohio without checking with you? As COI would say, Run along!
1596130689252.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok Champ! My cugines gave their heart and soul for UM and I probably have been to Canes games before you were born. One of my cugines is in this photo, he won an award of 6! He even brought his Heisman to Columbus for a pregame tailgate with UM and OSU fans. I think UM should disown him!
View attachment 124426
Suckeye slurpers one thread. Bumson threads on another. We're the **** boys. These losers are coming on a Hurricanes board to jock their loser schools.
All us Canes fans should be chanting "Who's your Daddy!!"

Advertisement
@Bernie 2-0, the entire problem isn't your love for the U, it's an insufficient level of hate for OSU. Please let me help you out with a multiple choice question.

Terry Porter should...
a) die of gonorrhea and rot in ****.
b) have his nose bitten off by a Saigon *****.
c) get his **** caught in his zipper every day.
d) all of the above.

@Bernie 2-0, the entire problem isn't your love for the U, it's an insufficient level of hate for OSU. Please let me help you out with a multiple choice question.

Terry Porter should...
a) die of gonorrhea and rot in ****.
b) have his nose bitten off by a Saigon *****.
c) get his **** caught in his zipper every day.
d) all of the above.
If Bernie 2.0 gets this wrong...

Bernie 2-0 is a good dude and I have no idea whats gone on in this thread. Y’all are eating the wrong guy.
Agreed. That's why I gave him a very easy path to redemption. I think it would be awesome to have an ex-player in the family.

Advertisement
Back