OT: Ohio State season possibilities

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
it was ballsy to start a thread about Ohio State football with less than 100 posts to your name.
It went about as poorly as I expected it to go.

Advertisement
I guess the players can’t be infected in your world. Gene Smith has indicated he will not risk players welfare and Columbus is trending in the wrong direction.

it was ballsy to start a thread about Ohio State football with less than 100 posts to your name.
It went about as poorly as I expected it to go.
Ok Champ! Check some of my other 100. Again, no college football is a real threat, just passing on some info

Advertisement
Ohio State has adjusted their plan for the 2020 season today.IF there is football the home games will be limited to 20k fans maximum with a possibility of no fans. This is less than 20% capacity. Last week OSU home games were at 40k AND 6k students. Football is a 120 million dollar payday for them and right now it looks like it’s going the wrong way. When the premier teams in the country start looking at these types of alternatives, I think it’s time for concern. The Power 5s run college football.
Thanks osu* sack sucker.

Now go back in your hole.
You might want to read what Mark Emmert (he’s the President of the NCAA)said yesterday about fall sports (FYI football is a fall sport). Just posting about some real issues the game is facing. Again, I hope I’m wrong but to not think the season can be canceled is not realistic. Oh BTW, been around UM Football since pre Bernie and my cugines played here! One of them was a pretty good player and won an award or two!

3 options
1. Full refund with right to retain next season.
2. Opt in and 20k will be awarded on a system to
Certain donors. If more than 20k opt in , refunds will be
Provided. If you choose to apply payment to next year, you
Move to better seats.
3. Donate your ticket money to OSU Athletics
I think it will be impossible to monitor 105 18-22 year old kids
and keep many of them from testing positive. I hope I’m wrong, but I don’t see a season this fall.
Understand, this is a Cane board and we hate OSU because the suck and stole a title from us by cheating. Okay, we hate gators and ND more buy at this level the ranking of hate matters little. Here, I have a son and six grand kids in Columbus and the boy has PhD for that curse piece of trash, still if you told me a flash flood had hit Columbus and washed it away, I would want the video of it so I could cheer every little ripple of water. WE DON'T CARE.

Advertisement
Ohio State is doing what everyone else is, biding time as best they can, while trying to make conservative arrangements. TV contracts are where the money is, the stadium arrangements are to try to placate their season ticket holders and make some sort of workable system for the season. OSU is not going to bail on the season until the LAST POSSIBLE SECOND. Their season ticket holders want a season, even if just on TV, just like we do.

Couldn't have said it better. We all need to start getting in the mindset that a 2020 football season probably is going to happen but with few or no fans in the stands. Which I'm fine with. UM can keep my season ticket money and apply it to next season.

Ok Champ! Check some of my other 100. Again, no college football is a real threat, just passing on some info
Bro, you could post 11000 posts about nothing to gain credibility with some of the morons on this site...its a free site, so it is slammed full of people ranging in all ages, and many of them have the same moronic POV. Do not worry about any of that.

IMO, I am somewhat in agreement with you, I think the folks with the ACC and SEC are going to lean in a different direction and whatever the B10 does will almost be irrelevant to what we end up doing.

You might want to read what Mark Emmert (he’s the President of the NCAA)said yesterday about fall sports (FYI football is a fall sport). Just posting about some real issues the game is facing. Again, I hope I’m wrong but to not think the season can be canceled is not realistic. Oh BTW, been around UM Football since pre Bernie and my cugines played here! One of them was a pretty good player and won an award or two!
Suckeye slurper. Your porsts outed you. Stop using Kosar's name in vain...

Advertisement
If there's no fans or crowds are limited in size, I'm calling 6 right now.

Disclaimer, this is a joke. Laugh.

We've been preparing for this scenario for the last decade. Who knew that Shannon, Golden, and Richt were prophets?

Advertisement
Look it's Terry porter!
images

Advertisement
Back