OT: Ohio State season possibilities

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
tenor.gif

Savior of all suckeyes....

Advertisement
This is one f’d up thread. I was a Miami student from 1989 to 1993. I don’t have any memory of caring about OSU then or for any of the decade of Cooper. They have had some very dominant years under Urban as did Florida and some under Tressel as we know. But Miami was the big dog going into the Fiesta Bowl. Heavy weight Champ. Miami has been down a long time since. But it remains a sleeping giant. No Miami fan should be thinking about OSU or Michigan or USC or Alabama as our permanent Daddy. That’s loser talk. Go Canes!

Last edited:
This is one f’d up thread. I was a Miami student from 1989 to 1993. I don’t have any memory of caring about OSU then or for any of the decade of Cooper. They have had some very dominant years under Urban as did Florida and some under Tressel as we know. But Miami was the big dog going into the Fiesta Bowl. Heavy weight Champ. Miami has been down a long time since. But it remains a sleeping giant. No Miami fan should be thinking about OSU or Michigan or USC or Alabama as it permanent Daddy. That’s loser talk. Go Canes!
👆👆👆👆👆👆
Winner...

Advertisement
Why is there an Ohio Taint thread on this board?
OT means Ohio Taint! That being said it was a thread to shed light on the 2020 College Football season (UM plays college football), from a major powers perspective. Gene Smith is probably the most powerful AD in the country other than Blake and so when he talks, intelligent people listen. Read the thread, you might then get the picture. If not, I’ll gladly educate you.

OT means Ohio Taint! That being said it was a thread to shed light on the 2020 College Football season (UM plays college football), from a major powers perspective. Gene Smith is probably the most powerful AD in the country other than Blake and so when he talks, intelligent people listen. Read the thread, you might then get the picture. If not, I’ll gladly educate you.
Troll

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back