OT Ohio State-Nebraska

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
OSU on a mission to redeem themselves from that robbery against Clemson.. Think they run train on everyone on their schedule..
Oh no, another Buckeye has Invaded the board. Where is the CIS Police Department? Hopefully @skyman survives the onslaught

Advertisement
Smack in the middle of Spanish Flu (GT game).
C8A7152B-2E1C-48A1-A55A-A5AC9ADF3D6D.jpeg

Oh no, another Buckeye has Invaded the board. Where is the CIS Police Department? Hopefully @skyman survives the onslaught
Let me try to help,

Any thing osu* related = no good

Any thing Gino/UM related = good

Stick to that formula and you're a rock star. I have enjoyed your UM stories.

Let me try to help,

Any thing osu* related = no good

Any thing Gino/UM related = good

Stick to that formula and you're a rock star. I have enjoyed your UM stories.
Dude I am just posting Info to show how upside down college football is in 2020. I am not a Buckeye fan, however I do follow college football and have someone high up in football ops in Columbus and to have 1000 fans Is hard to believe. That’s it, I’m done with that topic. Now regarding UM stories I’ll continue to entertain. Some from 83-92 where I had a whole lot of access are astounding.

Advertisement
Ohio Stadium, one of the great venues in college foot
mercedes-benz stadium win GIF by Atlanta United
ball, holds close to 110,000 and Saturday’s opener will have about 1000 fans. Each OSU player and coach gets 4 tickets and each Husker player and coach get 2. Add a few major boosters and you get around 1000. No suites will be open. Crazy times and cases in Ohio are increasing including hospitalizations.
Great Venue my a$$
on fire GIF

The Keyboard Cowboy has spoken! Dude you have no clue. Let me know when you are on the UM sideline for 2 NC Games and countless other games during the 58 game streak In the OB and I’ll listen up. Our guys on those squads told Eddie Hudak who got sideline access and that was final. I can tell you things that happened at UM from Bernie to Gino that you have absolutely no idea. As for Ohio State, like Clemson and Alabama, they are the elite, reality is a *****. Clemson just outscored us 712-20 in three games. Our program is not close, period. Denial is another *****.
This guy is some unknown distant cousin of a former player, and somehow that makes him superior to real UM fans even though he comes on here constantly yapping about how great Ohio Taint and the rest of the Big Pvssy is.

South Florida kids on each team

Nebraska:
CB Ronald Delancy III (MNW)
WR Marcus Fleming (MNW)
CB Dicaprio Bootle (Southridge)
CB Nadab Joseph (Norland)
OT Broc Bando (IMG but honorable mention)

Ohio State:
None (5 Florida kids in total)

Advertisement
South Florida kids on each team

Nebraska:
CB Ronald Delancy III (MNW)
WR Marcus Fleming (MNW)
CB Dicaprio Bootle (Southridge)
CB Nadab Joseph (Norland)
OT Broc Bando (IMG but honorable mention)

Ohio State:
None (5 Florida kids in total)

Surprised Ohio taint have none, usually they get a lot of Aquinas players.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nebraska is rebuilding and doesn't have half of OSU's talent, Ohio State has 35% odds to win the CFP. I thought it would be 62-10.

How many years do they get to rebuild ? This is year 3. 2018 OSU won 36-31 and 2019 OSU won 48-7 . Where do you get 62-10?

Hate to say it but UF ended up with a better coach. We all laughed when they didn't get Forst but they got someone x10 better instead unfortunately.

Advertisement
Back