OT Ohio State-Nebraska

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25719

Ohio Stadium, one of the great venues in college football, holds close to 110,000 and Saturday’s opener will have about 1000 fans. Each OSU player and coach gets 4 tickets and each Husker player and coach get 2. Add a few major boosters and you get around 1000. No suites will be open. Crazy times and cases in Ohio are increasing including hospitalizations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
My youngbull Dicaprio Bootle is Nebraska's defensive captain. Cooney kid, led the Big Ten in pass breakups in 2018 & was top 5 in the country last year in forced incompletion percentage. I hope he has a great game.

With that being said, I got Ohio State 62-13

Does Nebraska still have players? I thought they all jumped in the portal. Strange..

Advertisement
Ohio Stadium, one of the great venues in college football, holds close to 110,000 and Saturday’s opener will have about 1000 fans. Each OSU player and coach gets 4 tickets and each Husker player and coach get 2. Add a few major boosters and you get around 1000. No suites will be open. Crazy times and cases in Ohio are increasing including hospitalizations.

Cry more.

Advertisement
workout working out GIF by Mashable

This dude loves him some Big Pvssy 10. Are you the guy who said the Big Pvssy 10 would never play this season?

Yep...that’s him.

Had dozens and dozens of post justifying the rationale too....and then, just like that, poof, a miracle cure for myocarditis was found and/or the ***** 10 said “hey guys just kidding. We’re gonna play after all.“

Advertisement
Have you all NOTICED that COLLEGE FOOTBALL can survive without the BIG 10 and the Pac 12. It's like seeing your ex girlfriend that phucked ya for YRS. And ALL of sudden, she shows herself on the front porch.
Dude the PAC12 shouldn’t even play. There is not one person who has said man this season would be awesome with the PAC12

Cry more.
I was up there when Randy was HC. It is nothing like the OB but have to admit it is impressive just for the numbers. That said school and city sucks. Which reminds me, why are we so frigging slow now? Randy was bad HC but at least he recruited speed and scored two ST TDs that shut that frigging crowd up for a little bite. It is getting old watching Canes get run down and run away from.

I was up there when Randy was HC. It is nothing like the OB but have to admit it is impressive just for the numbers. That said school and city sucks. Which reminds me, why are we so frigging slow now? Randy was bad HC but at least he recruited speed and scored two ST TDs that shut that frigging crowd up for a little bite. It is getting old watching Canes get run down and run away from.
I had the misfortune of attending that game as well.

Advertisement
Back