OT Ohio State-Nebraska

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Advertisement
Should be a beat down for sure. I have to give Frost credit. At least he stood up to the big ten and wanted to play. He got bashed for saying it. How could he go against the conf. Then when Day and Harbaugh say it no back lash. The big ten said they would not revisit playing this season until they got it so embarrassingly wrong they had to fold.

My youngbull Dicaprio Bootle is Nebraska's defensive captain. Cooney kid, led the Big Ten in pass breakups in 2018 & was top 5 in the country last year in forced incompletion percentage. I hope he has a great game.

With that being said, I got Ohio State 62-13

He goes on the all american name list, for sure.

Advertisement
Did you roll over in bed last night and type this as Ryan Day massaged your shoulders? I am not sure if you are new to the Hurricanes fanbase or you're a troll, but we all hate osu, and you have started multiple threads about them. Seek help.
Brand new, but I have some family that played for UM in the 80s
and 90s that we’re sort of successful in helping build the Canes into one of college football’s best brands. One of my cuginas won a couple NCs, a very prestigious trophy and an award or six. I have been told he was pretty good! That being said, Made the post to illustrate how different the season is and how one of today’s elite programs is approaching the issues caused by the pandemic, nothing more. We can only wish we were at their level.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was up there when Randy was HC. It is nothing like the OB but have to admit it is impressive just for the numbers. That said school and city sucks. Which reminds me, why are we so frigging slow now? Randy was bad HC but at least he recruited speed and scored two ST TDs that shut that frigging crowd up for a little bite. It is getting old watching Canes get run down and run away from.
I was there also. My cugina even brought that trophy he won to a tailgate party and shared it with Buckeye fans! Hopefully the board experts don’t disown him!
1603378364468.jpeg

Advertisement
and 90s that we’re sort of successful in helping build the Canes into one of college football’s best brands. One of my cuginas won a couple NCs, a very prestigious trophy and an award or six. I have been told he was pretty good! That being said, Made the post to illustrate how different the season is and how one of today’s elite programs is approaching the issues caused by the pandemic, nothing more. We can only wish we were at their level.
Pathetic. Keep groveling on that Ohio Taint nut. You're a Big Pvssy fan, not a UM fan.

Pathetic. Keep groveling on that Ohio Taint nut. You're a Big Pvssy fan, not a UM fan.
The Keyboard Cowboy has spoken! Dude you have no clue. Let me know when you are on the UM sideline for 2 NC Games and countless other games during the 58 game streak In the OB and I’ll listen up. Our guys on those squads told Eddie Hudak who got sideline access and that was final. I can tell you things that happened at UM from Bernie to Gino that you have absolutely no idea. As for Ohio State, like Clemson and Alabama, they are the elite, reality is a *****. Clemson just outscored us 712-20 in three games. Our program is not close, period. Denial is another *****.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
A bad take is a bad take no matter what you know about teams in the '80s or '90s. I was 10 minutes from the Shoe last Saturday and guess what...it sticks with 0 or 100k in the stadium.
Is OSU elite... don't care, this is a Cane's board
How many fans will they have...don't care, this is a Cane's board
Could they win an NC...don't care, this is a Cane's board.
Don't have to be an insider to realize that, but your contribution to THIS board has been noted.

Advertisement
A bad take is a bad take no matter what you know about teams in the '80s or '90s. I was 10 minutes from the Shoe last Saturday and guess what...it sticks with 0 or 100k in the stadium.
Is OSU elite... don't care, this is a Cane's board
How many fans will they have...don't care, this is a Cane's board
Could they win an NC...don't care, this is a Cane's board.
Don't have to be an insider to realize that, but your contribution to THIS board has been noted.
Fair enough. Original post was meant to illustrate how college football has been changed so dramatically that parents are the only fans permitted at one of the top 3 programs in the country. Nothing else.

Advertisement
Back