OT Ohio State-Nebraska

• Thread starter Deleted member 25719
  • Start date
Columbus is a pos town dirty af. The only town that's dirtier is Cleveland. Very large *** population if that's your thing top 5 easily. (#1 percentage wise). Went there for that 2010 game ...pretty sure I saw some grassy guys there. Went to Eddie goerges sorry *** restaurant had hella shots and dranks and walked out on the tab.... I didn't think I needed to pay so that was that.

Advertisement
Same thing happening to NU that is happening to CUSE...at some point these teams depth eventually takes over with fresh studs playing against your tired kids who’ve busted their asses for 2 1/2 quarters but are wearing out.

mistakes happen ,a couple quick scores agsinst your tired defense and next thing you know a 3-6 point game goes to 25-30 in a blink.

Advertisement
Thats an exaggeration, also Corch Forst really hasn’t improved in his third year. Nebraska has been Top 25 in recruiting since he has been there.

UiF has been 14.9,9
NU. 23,17,20

It's not much of an exaggeration. Nebraska's roster has been terrible for years. They have to recruit nationally as they have no local recruiting grounds, which is incredibly hard to do when you're not winning.

The last 3 years, UF has had 16 players draft. Nebraska has had 3. All 3 of Nebraska's draftees were 6th/7th round picks. Only 3 of UF's were that late.

It's not much of an exaggeration. Nebraska's roster has been terrible for years. They have to recruit nationally as they have no local recruiting grounds, which is incredibly hard to do when you're not winning.

The last 3 years, UF has had 16 players draft. Nebraska has had 3. All 3 of Nebraska's draftees were 6th/7th round picks. Only 3 of UF's were that late.

You see the recruiting rankings it’s not that lopsided. The honeymoon is over for Corch Forst.

Advertisement
Ohio Stadium, one of the great venues in college football, holds close to 110,000 and Saturday’s opener will have about 1000 fans. Each OSU player and coach gets 4 tickets and each Husker player and coach get 2. Add a few major boosters and you get around 1000. No suites will be open. Crazy times and cases in Ohio are increasing including hospitalizations.
F them.

Advertisement
Back