OT: O$U girl calls out ex boyfriend for dating black girl

Advertisement
First time I went to Cuba was 1991. And most of the Cubans that I saw (Havana, Santiago de Cuba)...didn't look like "Miami/Florida Cubans". At all. Not trying to get into the politics of "Adelantar a la raza/mejorar la raza" for hispanics throughout the Caribbean, because it exists in a similar form throughout South America, too. It also exists among blacks. And it exists in India, Pakistan. Hey, it is what it is. Colonialism, Imperialism, Racism... That said, I'm with the poster who said "boyfriend made the right move". New Boo's a beauty.

Advertisement
cause black girls never ever call out black players for dating white girls.... come on OP.

Advertisement
cause black girls never ever call out black players for dating white girls.... come on OP.

Racist and sexist beliefs exist in all peoples and classes of people. Yes, Black girls do call out Black dudes for dating Non-Black girls, but it's mostly directed at Brothers with money. The true difference is that minorities can say it, but the ruling class legislate and execute it.

I'm black, not even going to lie black girls do that sh*t especially to athletes and celebrities

I'm shocked and shooked, I honestly thought you were the most likely to be a white dude living in his mothers basement candidate on CIS.

Advertisement

I'm black, not even going to lie black girls do that sh*t especially to athletes and celebrities

Broke has had a lot of heart-to-heart talks with his his girlfriends on their shopping sprees, so he would definitely know about this topic.

Advertisement

Understand the content and context of WHY they do it: Black athlete, started from the bottom, held down by the community, gets famous and all of sudden forgets where he started from. That's what angers black women, and there's a legitimate gripe.

Honestly, I'm not on that race tip. Being racist in 2017 is asinine. Judging people based upon skin color is utterly ridiculous. To me, it's only one race, the human race. Without diversity, it would be a boring world. But, I do get where some black women come from when it comes to athletes or celebrities in general. Regardless, I'm like this...if your cute in the face and thick in the waist and got a cool personality, you can get this business no matter what skin color, ethnicity, hair texture...it's all good w/ me.

Never said black girls and other races don't do the same, just thought it was interesting coming out of Ohio Taint and wanted to discuss

This was mostly a jab at asterisk U, not at any race or ethnicity

Advertisement
Back