OT: O$U girl calls out ex boyfriend for dating black girl

Advertisement
cause black girls never ever call out black players for dating white girls.... come on OP.

Racist and sexist beliefs exist in all peoples and classes of people. Yes, Black girls do call out Black dudes for dating Non-Black girls, but it's mostly directed at Brothers with money. The true difference is that minorities can say it, but the ruling class legislate and execute it.

That's a bit of an Anti-Semitic statement don't you think?

cause black girls never ever call out black players for dating white girls.... come on OP.

Racist and sexist beliefs exist in all peoples and classes of people. Yes, Black girls do call out Black dudes for dating Non-Black girls, but it's mostly directed at Brothers with money. The true difference is that minorities can say it, but the ruling class legislate and execute it.

That's a bit of an Anti-Semitic statement don't you think?

LETS GO CANES!!

I'm black, not even going to lie black girls do that sh*t especially to athletes and celebrities

Understand the content and context of WHY they do it: Black athlete, started from the bottom, held down by the community, gets famous and all of sudden forgets where he started from. That's what angers black women, and there's a legitimate gripe.

Honestly, I'm not on that race tip. Being racist in 2017 is asinine. Judging people based upon skin color is utterly ridiculous. To me, it's only one race, the human race. Without diversity, it would be a boring world. But, I do get where some black women come from when it comes to athletes or celebrities in general. Regardless, I'm like this...if your cute in the face and thick in the waist and got a cool personality, you can get this business no matter what skin color, ethnicity, hair texture...it's all good w/ me.

What is legitimate about not getting to ride the coat tails of someone who earned their way out of the neighborhood, a community that "held them down" as you say? That person who makes it should feel no obligation to look back, and no obligation to give back. That community is seemingly detrimental, and full of leeches.

That is just bitterness that someone didn't get something for free. Just because the athlete or celebrity is of a certain color does not give them some responsibility to keep their seed and their money in the race. What kind of bull**** commentary is that, realize how that sounds from the mouth of a white person?

4IjNg.jpg

Advertisement

I'm black, not even going to lie black girls do that sh*t especially to athletes and celebrities

Understand the content and context of WHY they do it: Black athlete, started from the bottom, held down by the community, gets famous and all of sudden forgets where he started from. That's what angers black women, and there's a legitimate gripe.

Honestly, I'm not on that race tip. Being racist in 2017 is asinine. Judging people based upon skin color is utterly ridiculous. To me, it's only one race, the human race. Without diversity, it would be a boring world. But, I do get where some black women come from when it comes to athletes or celebrities in general. Regardless, I'm like this...if your cute in the face and thick in the waist and got a cool personality, you can get this business no matter what skin color, ethnicity, hair texture...it's all good w/ me.

What is legitimate about not getting to ride the coat tails of someone who earned their way out of the neighborhood, a community that "held them down" as you say? That person who makes it should feel no obligation to look back, and no obligation to give back. That community is seemingly detrimental, and full of leeches.

That is just bitterness that someone didn't get something for free. Just because the athlete or celebrity is of a certain color does not give them some responsibility to keep their seed and their money in the race. What kind of bull**** commentary is that, realize how that sounds from the mouth of a white person?

Obviously you don't get the concept by your response, and I don't have the energy nor the want to explain social issues. It's not about a "free-ride" as you say and if you think for a minute that I'm referring to money, then you absolutely have no clue of the context and content as I alluded too. Get out of shallow waters and you'll see that my statement is much deeper than money.

Obviously you don't get the concept by your response, and I don't have the energy nor the want to explain social issues. It's not about a "free-ride" as you say and if you think for a minute that I'm referring to money, then you absolutely have no clue of the context and content as I alluded too. Get out of shallow waters and you'll see that my statement is much deeper than money.
It can be about anything. The status, the attention, recognition, loyalty, the culture. Whatever. It is about thinking she (or her group) are owed something or that she (or her group) are entitled to something or someone, for whatever reason. For simply having been there. For having skin color in common. Someone reaching success and moving on is not a valid reason for animosity, except in the bat**** crazy head of a jealous person.

Again, not a legitimate gripe. That isn't to say it doesn't exist, but it certainly isn't legitimate.

And if you are not prepared to talk about something polarizing, don't attempt to justify it with a half *** explanation that starts with "Understand the content and content...". Prepare for a follow up question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Every single person I've ever met has been racist. We're all racist.

I went to India a couple weeks back. They're the most racist mother****ers alive. They still have something called a "caste" system, which is like segregation on steroids.

The castes are all the same skin color, so they put different dots on the heads of members of different castes to they can tell who belongs to what. And then they're racist against each other based on that dot.

Everyone is racist. We're hard-wired to be.

Advertisement

It can be about anything. The status, the attention, recognition, loyalty, the culture. Whatever. It is about thinking she (or her group) are owed something or that she (or her group) are entitled to something or someone, for whatever reason. For simply having been there. For having skin color in common. Someone reaching success and moving on is not a valid reason for animosity, except in the bat**** crazy head of a jealous person.

Again, not a legitimate gripe. That isn't to say it doesn't exist, but it certainly isn't legitimate.

And if you are not prepared to talk about something polarizing, don't attempt to justify it with a half *** explanation that starts with "Understand the content and content...". Prepare for a follow up question.

Let me ask, are you a black female? And I'm not being disrespectful w/ my question. I'm asking for a reason

No one cares about Ohio Suck. Unless they are bikini pics of co eds, don't post this garbage here

This kind of crap is popping up everywhere is getting f______ crazy. Just do not understand why people can not accept others for the person they are and have a little respect if they are different in some aspect. **** keeps creeping into sports where ther e is a more diverse group of teammates than any other aspect of life. We are all one team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"What-about-isms" aren't a real argument. Simply a deflection of discussing the issue at hand....

Unless the issue at hand is double standards and hypocrisy - which it almost always is when it comes to racial issues.

I liked the story angle of showing once again how women can make lying an Olympic Sport:

"F--- yourself you're hooking up with a black girl, that's weird. That's weird as f---."
Rust went on to say that her "weird" comment had nothing to do with the color of Mason's skin.

Only women can pull that **** off with a straight face :biggrin-new:

Advertisement
Back