OT: O$U girl calls out ex boyfriend for dating black girl

If you spent anytime in the Ohio cowsh*t this shouldn't surprise you. Why do you think "Another Heart Attack at any minute now" Urban Meyer took The OSU job? He is the only relevant name in the entire state...

Advertisement
I liked the story angle of showing once again how women can make lying an Olympic Sport:

"F--- yourself you're hooking up with a black girl, that's weird. That's weird as f---."
Rust went on to say that her "weird" comment had nothing to do with the color of Mason's skin.

Only women can pull that **** off with a straight face :biggrin-new:

it's 2017, women are gods

they can say and do whatever the *** they want and get away with it

I've been flirting with a co-worker and she had suddenly stopped wearing the khakis she had been wearing the whole time and had gone to black pants only

like 5 weeks later I asked her why she never wears them anymore, "what are you talking about? I've only ever worse black pants"

guess I secretly go into work high on meth and can't get my colors right.

she's lied through her teeth about what she's said to other people, even with another witness by me, as well

it's pretty standard

Last edited:
Advertisement
You are condemning an entire fan base for one potentially but not definitely racially motivated social media posting? This thread frankly is stupid.

Advertisement
Every single person I've ever met has been racist. We're all racist.

I went to India a couple weeks back. They're the most racist mother****ers alive. They still have something called a "caste" system, which is like segregation on steroids.

The castes are all the same skin color, so they put different dots on the heads of members of different castes to they can tell who belongs to what. And then they're racist against each other based on that dot.

Everyone is racist. We're hard-wired to be.

You're a fool.

Trumps election has made the fringe elements of our society feel as they can blatantly express their moronic supremicist ideals. I got 10+1 rebuttals on my hip 247 for any redneck, ****, white sepremist or ignorant muther****er who steps to me and my mixed family.

Let's not forget Ohio is bordered by Kentucky and West Virginia and littered with racists. You should see the old peckerwood kooks that crawl into SW FL every winter. I'm from VA and they are worse than anyone I ever knew back home.

Let's not forget Ohio is bordered by Kentucky and West Virginia and littered with racists. You should see the old peckerwood kooks that crawl into SW FL every winter. I'm from VA and they are worse than anyone I ever knew back home.

And when they act up in South Florida they get dealt with.

Link to Article and video interview.
woman speaks out about why She opened a can of Act Right on a Racist Women

[video=youtube_share;plqPXzyyuqQ]https://youtu.be/plqPXzyyuqQ[/video]

Also notice how security back off just long enough for the full message to be delivered. An let all the people say Amen!

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back