OT: North Florida gonna North Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
My next Tattoo....And I'm serious....

Advertisement
LOL...this analogy is worse than your BS internet one.

If the people in Britain knew the war was about slavery, then the ****federates certainly knew.

So you know a lot of British people that were around in 1860s? It is a great analogy but since you never hopped off your porch, except to run to and from school, you don't understand how conflicts work.

People go to war and bang on the enemy because they see them killing their family and friends and invading their land. The rich may have started the war for slaves, but most on the field didn't give af about the slaves.

If I wanted to know who invented peanut butter or some other useless black history month fact I would come straight to you, but when it comes to real hood schit you don't know wtf your talking about because you aren't about that life.

Advertisement
So you know a lot of British people that were around in 1860s? It is a great analogy but since you never hopped off your porch, except to run to and from school, you don't understand how conflicts work.

People go to war and bang on the enemy because they see them killing their family and friends and invading their land. The rich may have started the war for slaves, but most on the field didn't give af about the slaves.

If I wanted to know who invented peanut butter or some other useless black history month fact I would come straight to you, but when it comes to real hood schit you don't know wtf your talking about because you aren't about that life.

LMAO...so now IDK if the KKKUNTfederates knew they were fighting over slavery because I wasn't in a gang...impeccable logic.

Hilarious, keep it comin' fella.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back