OT: NFL Playoff Talk

Advertisement
When Derek Carr broke his leg my season ended.
Glad Cook is starting though. Think If we can establish the run game and let him get those play action bombs he will make some plays for us.
Kinda sucks that Texans have the #1Defense . Anyways:

AFC:
Wildcard -
5)Raiders vs 4)Texans - Raiders win
6)Phins vs 3)Steelers - Steerlers win

NFC:
Wildcard -
6)Lions vs 3)Seahawks - Lions win
5)Giants vs 4)Packers - Packers win, This is a toss up, but Rodgers has been the best qb in NFL past 6 weeks.

Divisional round -
5)Raiders vs 1)Patriots - Raiders win, **** the Patriots, and **** the Tuck Rule.
3)Steelers vs 2)Chiefs - Chiefs win

6)Lions vs 1)Cowboys - Cowboys win, unfortunately.
4)Packers vs 2)Falcons - Falcons win. This would be a great game between two great QBs this season.

Conference Championship -
5)Raiders vs 2) Chiefs - Raiders win, because we can't lose 3 times in 1 year to ****ers that sing the warchant all day.
2)Falcons vs 1) Cowboys - Falcons win, and **** the Cowboys.

Super Bowl LI -
Raiders vs Falcons - The MVP of the NFL Derek Carr returns and wins the super bowl for the Raiders.

....It can happen.

If carr was playing I'd be more juiced.... When he broke his leg I was done. Since patriots *** dynasty started on some bull****, I wanted my raiders to end it on some real ****

My Giants have their work cut out for them.
Hopefully Eli's road playoff prowess can continue and coach Spagz can shut down a red hot Packer offense.

Either team will beat Dallas in the next round IMHO.

AFC:
Wildcard -
5)Raiders vs 4)Texans - Texans win
6)Phins vs 3)Steelers - Steerlers win

NFC:
Wildcard -
6)Lions vs 3)Seahawks - Seahawks win
5)Giants vs 4)Packers - Packers win

Divisional round -
4)Texans vs 1)Patriots - Pats win
3)Steelers vs 2)Chiefs - Chiefs win

4)Green Bay vs 1)Cowboys - Packers win
3)Seahawks vs 2)Falcons - Seahawks win

Conference Championship -
2)Chiefs vs 1) Patriots- Pats win
4)Packers vs 3) Seahawks - Packers win

Super Bowl LI -
Patriots vs Packers - Packers win
^^ everything right here .. Go Pack Go
I'm not a Packers fan... I just know they're going to win the SB this year.

they have no d and dwinstitles........whoever wins that gam tho goes go the superbowl

I'm a Dolphins fan and while I am happy we made the playoffs I think our season will end this weekend. I got NE vs Pitt in AFC championship and GB vs Seattle in NFC championship. I think ultimately NE faces Seattle in superbowl which would suck because I hate those 2 teams more than anyone.

Advertisement
The only way I see the Dolphins winning is if they run the ball consistently, don't turn the ball over and knock Ben out of the game somehow.

I'm not a Falcons fan but this is the first time they are legit. Led the league by considerable margin in YPPA Differential at +2.0. New England is second at +1.4.

The other two times Atlanta managed a high seeding with Ryan at quarterback they were statistical frauds.

Advertisement
I'm not a Falcons fan but this is the first time they are legit. Led the league by considerable margin in YPPA Differential at +2.0. New England is second at +1.4.

The other two times Atlanta managed a high seeding with Ryan at quarterback they were statistical frauds.

Falcons fans always start their posts with "I'm not a Falcons fan, but..."

No way the banged up Packers secondary could stop Pats offense in the Super Bowl.

I'm going New England-Atlanta in a really close game that will be decided in the last two minutes.

This would be a good match up but dont think Atlanta defense would be able to keep Pats under 30

Advertisement
Gotta root for the Packers, but really anybody but NE. I want to see Brady take a Theisman like career ending hit, little btch deserves it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lamar Miller is playing well so far scored the first TD

Sent from my P008 using Tapatalk

Yall can keep sleeping on the Packers if yall want too. Just make sure you hide your wives/gf's because we comin...

Advertisement
Back