OT: NFL Playoff Talk

Advertisement
Still think the Falcons beat the Pats. The way their offense has looked is insane. Writing has been on the wall for the Steelers since last week.

#1 in YPPA Differential (Atlanta +2.0) facing #2 (New England +1.4).

I don't like either team. But that's the way it should be, the top two regular season teams being rewarded.

It can certainly be argued that New England would be higher than 1.4 if Brady hadn't missed the first 4 games.

This has happened many times, #1 facing #2 . Sometimes the top YPPA team is concealed with a lower seeding. Green Bay led the league in YPPA Differential the season they were a #6 seed in 2010 and swept the road playoff games at Philadelphia, Atlanta and Chicago before defeating Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl.

When Pittsburgh upset the Colts in 2005 after Vanderjagt missed the late field goal, it was touted as a major upset but the numbers indicated otherwise. Those were the #1 and #2 teams in YPPA Differential meeting in an early round. Indianapolis at #1 was barely above the Steelers, who then properly proceeded to win the Super Bowl despite the #6 seeding.

[URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] in YPPA Differential (Atlanta +2.0) facing #2 (New England +1.4).

I don't like either team. But that's the way it should be, the top two regular season teams being rewarded.

It can certainly be argued that New England would be higher than 1.4 if Brady hadn't missed the first 4 games.

This has happened many times, [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] facing #2 . Sometimes the top YPPA team is concealed with a lower seeding. Green Bay led the league in YPPA Differential the season they were a #6 seed in 2010 and swept the road playoff games at Philadelphia, Atlanta and Chicago before defeating Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl.

When Pittsburgh upset the Colts in 2005 after Vanderjagt missed the late field goal, it was touted as a major upset but the numbers indicated otherwise. Those were the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] and #2 teams in YPPA Differential meeting in an early round. Indianapolis at [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] was barely above the Steelers, who then properly proceeded to win the Super Bowl despite the #6 seeding.

My experience with Super Bowls is that the #1 offense with a shaky defense usually disappoints, as a Pats fan I feel pretty good but I think it will be a good game. Tough Match ups for our defense but TB12 will rip apart their D

Advertisement
I want Trump standing next to Brady in the White House asap.

The triggering it will cause will be epic.

Advertisement
I am a Falcons fan, so I got to go with the hometown team, but I am not exactly placing any bets on it. Tom Brady is the Tom Brady of football.

I am a Falcons fan, so I got to go with the hometown team, but I am not exactly placing any bets on it. Tom Brady is the Tom Brady of football.

I think at the end of the day you always gotta favor the Pats to win the SB to some extent as long as they have Brady and Belichik. I don't think the Pats have faced a QB or offense playing at ATL's caliber at the moment ( Pitt has the talent, but isn't playing to it's potential)

Still think the Falcons beat the Pats. The way their offense has looked is insane. Writing has been on the wall for the Steelers since last week.

Atlanta defense ranking? Uh oh

Take a look at the QBs NE has faced this year. It's laughable. The only respectful QBs are Wilson and Big Ben last night

lets put it this way then, which defense would surprise you less if they had a good game?

Advertisement

Atlanta defense ranking? Uh oh

Take a look at the QBs NE has faced this year. It's laughable. The only respectful QBs are Wilson and Big Ben last night

lets put it this way then, which defense would surprise you less if they had a good game?

Obviously it's the Pats since their defense is better as a whole. My entire point is that they haven't faced many QBs close to Ryan's caliber this year and ATL's D has been pretty **** good.

Also, take a look at the points scored by Kyle Shanahan's offense against the Pats. It's not half bad tbh

No way the banged up Packers secondary could stop Pats offense in the Super Bowl.

I'm going New England-Atlanta in a really close game that will be decided in the last two minutes.

Well, it look a little longer than the last two minutes but I was pretty **** close.

This was from January 5. If anyone needs lotto numbers - let me know.

Last edited:
No way the banged up Packers secondary could stop Pats offense in the Super Bowl.

I'm going New England-Atlanta in a really close game that will be decided in the last two minutes.

Well, it look a litter longer than the last two minutes but I was pretty **** close.

This was from January 5. If anyone needs lotto numbers - let me know.

that was pretty good, props to you......and for Tom Brady for being amazing

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back