OT: NFL Playoff Talk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not a Falcons fan but this is the first time they are legit. Led the league by considerable margin in YPPA Differential at +2.0. New England is second at +1.4.

The other two times Atlanta managed a high seeding with Ryan at quarterback they were statistical frauds.

Falcons fans always start their posts with "I'm not a Falcons fan, but..."

Nice whiff. I can't stand the Falcons. They came into existence the same season the Dolphins did, 1966. I was early in elementary school in Miami but I remember it well. Falcons fans were arrogant that they were in the regal NFL while the Dolphins were relegated to the upstart pathetic AFL. Consequently I've always disliked the Falcons and root against them.

However, the YPPA Differential stat is very legitimate. The Atlanta defense is no good but Ryan's surreal season from a YPA standpoint placed them on top at +2.0.

One season several years ago the Falcons were the #2 seed but they had a negative YPPA Differential. That was the season Green Bay went in there and blew out Atlanta en route to winning the Super Bowl.

Advertisement
I am really looking forward to both of the Championship games.
The Packers seem to be the hot team no one wants to face and have taken care of business. However, Atlanta really impressed me last Saturday. I expect a high scoring game since Rodgers is just playing out of his mind and Julio Jones is licking his chops right now looking at game film of the Packers secondary.

The Steelers are red hot in the AFC and have the weapons to beat the Pats but coach Belichick is just so good at preparing for every single situation and every little detail. If there is any staff that can draw up a game plan to stop Bell it is his. I see another close game there that could go either way.

Sunday should be a lot of fun. I just hope there isn't a blowout like last year's Panthers-Cards game.

**** I was 100% wrong lol

I thought GB was going to win the SB... Major S/O to everyone who picked ATL to get there.

As a Ravens fan, I don't know who I hate more the Steelers or Pats... Well it's the Bungles lol.

Advertisement
**** I was 100% wrong lol

I thought GB was going to win the SB... Major S/O to everyone who picked ATL to get there.

As a Ravens fan, I don't know who I hate more the Steelers or Pats... Well it's the Bungles lol.

The amount of injuries they have its a miracle they got this far. They were on borrowed time

Brady just showed everyone that a statuest QB is the way to go. He hit 4 different receivers on the first drive and didn't move 2 yards! That is how you maximize your weapons. I LOVE IT!!!!

Wooooooo!!!! Bwoy, second drive statuest QB Brady made it look so easy. Zone Killa!!!!

Oh My God!!!! Man I hope somebody is watching this game. Drop the RPO Gimmick BS and lets get back to a real pro style offense. This is how you when big games! This is how you put people in the stands! This how you kill great defenses. Statuest is where it is at.... Let's Ride NE!!!!!

Advertisement
Back