OT : NBA no longer uses the word owner ; uses governor instead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thank you, I didn't want to go there but it infuriates me that African Americans (all minorities) still think they're "oppressed" when they literally have more privileges and benefits than Caucasians. They have every opportunity to get an education at a lower cost than whites and want hand outs because generations ago they were treated horribly, and I absolutely agree it was horrible but not only do they get every opportunity and more, affirmative action allows less qualified minorities get jobs over more qualified whites. When is enough going to be enough?!
My brother had a dream to be an FBI agent and was valedictorian of his class, with a highly regarded private school education. When he took the exam, there was a black person there who not only got a tutor during the exam but extra time! My brother scored much higher than him but because of affirmative action, the black man got the job.
Who's oppressed in today's society?! Stop with the BS!!
Happened to me too. I had a 3.97 out of 4.00, military, and prior experience. Almost aced the test and a black woman with a D average got hired over me for “ diversity “ Affirmation action needs to be demolished.

Happened to me too. I had a 3.97 out of 4.00, military, and prior experience. Almost aced the test and a black woman with a D average got hired over me for “ diversity “ Affirmation action needs to be demolished.
Agreed, It's ludicrous!

Which "black people"?

You do know Africa is a continent with 67 different countries and 100's of different languages, right?

Saying "Africans enslaved other Africans" is like me saying "the Germans killed the Jews", even though we know the ***** killed the Jews...but you already know that, LOL.

Actually. THE GERMANS killed the Jews. The ***** was the name of the compulsory membership political party in the Country of Germany.

Pope Ratzenburger was a ****.

#factsarefundamental

It won’t happen. Cause believe or not most White ppl don’t think along them lines..I’m sure there will be a few delusional White boys who go shoot up a black church, a synagogue or a school..but not a war. You have more faith in the common citizen then that..still ain’t answer the question..what side would u be on?
Lol. You arent from the south are you?

Advertisement
Lol. You arent from the south are you?
The civil was fought over stats rights to own slaves and the governments and courts constitutional right to abolish the law nation wide..
I’m from South Florida btw..so yes find a map and find the most southern state in the United States..that’s where from..like I said it ain’t gonna be no civil war fought over something that will be settled on the senate floor

Actually. THE GERMANS killed the Jews. The ***** was the name of the compulsory membership political party in the Country of Germany.

Pope Ratzenburger was a ****.

#factsarefundamental

That’s just not true..Hitler wasn’t even German..***** was born in Austria..and many others who supported the **** regime weren’t born in German..so no German ppl did not kill the Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back