OT: Moar Friends...

Advertisement
Ok Ruby, I’m lifting your 1 day board ban and your thread ban in celebration of Maude Madness. I’d like to get to a point of not banning people for innocuous references. I will need to consult with the Maude Squad as to what we can and can’t do at this point To get us there while strictly enforcing no opinions and similar types of things.
You’ve singlehandedly experienced Maude Madness. The newly knighted Maude Squad will bring some much needed assistance dealing with all the madness

Usually I would ask too, but the last time Germany wanted to have a lot of power over something, it didnt end too well.
No issues from me and you know I’m ******. As I said to you before, that stuff has nothing to do with you and the generations today and I don’t harbor 1 bit of that your way. You’d do great here!

Advertisement
No issues from me and you know I’m ******. As I said to you before, that stuff has nothing to do with you and the generations today and I don’t harbor 1 bit of that your way. You’d do great here!
I know, thats why I made the joke.

Advertisement
I mean, the clarified butter HELPS, but the laws of physics still exist. I'm not sure you can squeeze a 50 inch waist into a 36 inch booth.
She squeezed into this outfit
2B484A9A-8FC2-498C-A089-C1F82E690234.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Never thought the dining table options would be a major consideration when choosing a dining establishment.

Next time you are in a buffet place or a southern breakfast place, look around at all the fat chicks, then look at where they are sitting. It'll be like the ending of The Usual Suspects, all of a sudden it will hit you what has been going on all along.

Advertisement
Back