OT: Moar Friends...

Advertisement
Link please.

Advertisement
Just cracked open a beer, read this, and immediately spit out some of it. Fvck, man.
The crazy thing is that last time Paranos said something about hygiene and short arms and them not being able to clean in certain crevices because they can’t reach and not touching those types. And then further down in that thread he said something about hitting those types on the Down low.

Like that’s contradictory and completely unacceptable. I get talking about hitting a Heffer on the low but as to hygiene, that shouldn’t even be about hiding her. That’s just flat out nasty. That tells me hat he will literally smash anything with largesse.

Every time he posts one of his slam hogs just reply with this...

939FFA4D-1B09-475F-BB68-7057200E648D.gif

Advertisement
The crazy thing is that last time Paranos said something about hygiene and short arms and them not being able to clean in certain crevices because they can’t reach and not touching those types. And then further down in that thread he said something about hitting those types on the Down low.

Like that’s contradictory and completely unacceptable. I get talking about hitting a Heffer on the low but as to hygiene, that shouldn’t even be about hiding her. That’s just flat out nasty. That tells me hat he will literally smash anything with largesse.

No I said I don't deal with bug chick's with short arms because they generally can't reach everywhere that needs proper hygiene attention.

As on the down low, I said there are a lot of chubby chasers on the down low.

An what said in regards to my preferences I would smash an buttaface big girl on the down low, but very good hygiene is a non negotiable absolute must for me.

80% of the women I have dealt with have been the classic "she would be so pretty if she lost weight ". With the occasional super freaky plan Jane that can cook her big *** off, sprinkled in there.

Go Canes

No I said I don't deal with bug chick's with short arms because they generally can't reach everywhere that needs proper hygiene attention.

As on the down low, I said there are a lot of chubby chasers on the down low.

An what said in regards to my preferences I would smash an buttaface big girl on the down low, but very good hygiene is a non negotiable absolute must for me.

80% of the women I have dealt with have been the classic "she would be so pretty if she lost weight ". With the occasional super freaky plan Jane that can cook her big *** off, sprinkled in there.

Go Canes
Thank you. I was worried about the hygiene thing so I feel much better now. Smash away.

Advertisement
Back