OT: Moar Friends...

Advertisement
Advertisement
So they can use the table as an actual chair for this wildebeest.

Paranos’ dates destroy regular human chairs and they can’t squeeze into a booth.

Now see that's just ignorant. Considering the average size of an American woman is 18/20.

So ya'll go ahead talk your ****, but guest what that just leaves more beautiful women that are comfortable in their own skin for curvy connoisseur like myself and the closeted chubby chasers of CIS.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Next time you are in a buffet place or a southern breakfast place, look around at all the fat chicks, then look at where they are sitting. It'll be like the ending of The Usual Suspects, all of a sudden it will hit you what has been going on all along.
I avoid buffets like I’m trying to avoid Covid. Navigating around the chairs pushed out into aisles for extra waist room, kids using their hands as ladles, and granny stuffing her purse with biscuits and country ham isn’t very appealing.

Now see that's just ignorant. Considering the average size of an American woman is 18/20.

So ya'll go ahead talk your ****, but guest what that just leaves more beautiful women that are comfortable in their own skin for curvy connoisseur like myself and the closeted chubby chasers of CIS.

Go Canes
Here’s an oldie but goodie:

9F83E22E-F35E-4713-86C0-5462F144B2E9.gif

Advertisement
I avoid buffets like I’m trying to avoid Covid. Navigating around the chairs pushed out into aisles for extra waist room, kids using their hands as ladles, and granny stuffing her purse with biscuits and country ham isn’t very appealing.

You don't have to go for the food.

You just need to look around and then have your moment when you finally figure out who Keyser Soze is...

Or just take her to Denny's. They've been ahead of that curve for a while.

Denny's **** no! IHop yes or if not available then First Watch, then as a last resort Cracker Barrel.

But real talk if you handled your business the night before, then she will have breakfast made and waiting for you after she has woken you up with a good n proper , good morning monica Lewinsky service.

Go Canes

Advertisement

Go Canes

You call this “more to love”....medical science calls it “co-morbidities”

Advertisement
Denny's **** no! IHop yes or if not available then First Watch, then as a last resort Cracker Barrel.

But real talk if you handled your business the night before, then she will have breakfast made and waiting for you after she has woken you up with a good n proper , good morning monica Lewinsky service.

Go Canes
Paranos - you should change your name to The Gravy Vampire

200.gif

Advertisement
Back