OT: McElwain & the Shark…

When the retired cop was talking about all the shark stuff being underneath and it’s all like sandpaper… so you know what sandpaper’s like 😂

Advertisement
Jim sounded likable in this piece foreal lol

He really did. I was actually happy for him.

I’ve never disliked him for some odd reason and oddly a lot of Gator fans feel the same way. He just wasn’t a good fit.

He’s going to make a helluva OC for your Canes though when MC announces him for that position tomorrow lol

JFK assassination. Who shot JR? Did Epstein really kill himself?

... And did a Glorida Gator coach hump a shark whilst naked?

These things, we truly will never have the truth.

Except Sharkey. We know he did it.

Advertisement
I know a lot of you guys justifiably don't like Lebatard but we need them to do a version of this with Pipo, Joaquin Gonzalez and a photo of someone that looks very much like Joaquin changing Manny "Diaz" Navarro's tires at the Tire Kingdom on Coral Way.
The only thing we need from Lebatard is silence

I don't care who u are. Even if you are the tooth man's best friend, wife, son, daughter etc, you can't look at the pic or story in general without gut laughter. Period!

Advertisement
Ninja what?

evil-smile-jack-nicholson.gif

I’ve never disliked him for some odd reason and oddly a lot of Gator fans feel the same way. He just wasn’t a good fit.

He’s going to make a helluva OC for your Canes though when MC announces him for that position tomorrow lol

Well, in fairness, McSharkfvcker stepped in for us at the Sun Bowl, so would there be a lawsuit if we hired him?

If true, I never knew they found who really “jumped the shark”.

Thanks for the humor break!
They were saying at the time it was a cop or ex cop. Probably how they found him for the video. I am not against still using it to rib the gator. Just know it was probably the cop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back