OT: McElwain & the Shark…

Advertisement
That whole video was great!
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Unfortunately, the documentary omitted the highly relevant information that Jim McSharkfvcker's wife, Karen, was working on the development of a new "Mac & Blondie" hot sauce that was to be paired with GRILLED SHARK. This conspiracy runs deep, folks...

Advertisement
I laughed/cried.
Thanks for posting.
IMHO Should’ve provided a little more by way of corroboration. Not hard if true. Friend or boat owner.
Ultimately not that serious so I’ll roll with it.

Mac comes off very likable in that video. Guy has a sense of humor about himself. Imagine Saban doing a video like that. He only degrades himself for millions of dollars doing insurance commercials with Deion.

100%. McElwain comes off like a good-natured dude. His super-authentic, "Holy sh*t" response was great.
Great find, @RVACane. I thoroughly enjoyed this video.

Advertisement
Mac comes off very likable in that video. Guy has a sense of humor about himself. Imagine Saban doing a video like that. He only degrades himself for millions of dollars doing insurance commercials with Deion.
He coached my brother at Montana State and he said he was a really cool guy.

The part where the guy said he couldn't have had *** with the fish because "everything is on the bottom of the shark" and then the commentator said "suspicious" and showed the picture of the gills killed me.
Man, when you have people listing the reasons they just couldn't have had *** with that fish, you are winning at life.

1642088969112.png

Advertisement
I know a lot of you guys justifiably don't like Lebatard but we need them to do a version of this with Pipo, Joaquin Gonzalez and a photo of someone that looks very much like Joaquin changing Manny "Diaz" Navarro's tires at the Tire Kingdom on Coral Way.

Advertisement
Back