OT: Lincoln Riley Is A Scumbag

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Last edited:
Advertisement
Starting to get a little heat on Twitter for trying to block grad transfer Kendall from certain schools and keep him from playing in ‘19. Think this affects Hurts ?

0F706CEF-1657-473A-8E59-0FC7F0554097.png
096813C8-2EA8-4A11-88DA-766C20813E18.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is fvcked up, especially because he didn't had any chance at starting at OU.

For the lazy crowd that won't read, they are blocking a intra conference transfer, he could go and play immediately outside the BIG 12

This is fvcked up, especially because he didn't had any chance at starting at OU.

For the lazy crowd that won't read, they are blocking a intra conference transfer, he could go and play immediately outside the BIG 12
Is that only for their conference? I've read coaches cannot block transfers, especially grad.

Advertisement
What a f#cking snake. Seems like the kind of guy who'd promise a grad transfer qb that he'd get a fair shot to be the starter, then stash that qb on the bench for depth while he starts his handpicked 5 star freshman qb.

Advertisement
I thought coaches can't block any transfers anymore, especially grad transfers?

Conference rule. They can’t block the transfer but he has to sit out a year in conference if his coach blocks his eligibility.

Riley could let him be eligible at WVU this year, but conference rules allow him to block his eligibility for this year so he would have to sit out this year at WVU

I don't agree with this, if you don't think a guy is good enough to start for your team let him go play elsewhere. One thing if the player was an ***, but that was not the case, the guy is sitting since 2015 waiting for a shot

Not to a conference opponent where he could hurt your chances next year not to mention he has knowledge of your playbook.

Advertisement
Back