Rumor OT: Le Batard Le Tubby?

Advertisement
Maudes, please delete this thread. We don't fat-shame here at CIS.

On another note, if The Feast and The Bear were on a deserted island with Nesta and there was nothing to eat aside from salad and reasonably sized portions of grilled salmon....which one of them turns cannibal first?

But thats the one his talking about the snitching? The whole Luke stuff cause it was Danny boy who reported that.

As a UM student reporter for the football team, he was somewhat embedded with the team and apparently entrusted with things that he should have kept to himself or at least away from local and national media. He is a 🐀 and I told him as much over a series of email exchanges.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i think he is a great soccer analyst (and condolences to him as he was close to grant wahl) but agree with you that he took the show out of balance.
**** I can't believe grant wahl gone. That news shocked me

His show has gotten worse now with Jessica S and Chris W speaking way too much. The segments with mike Schur are great though.

Jess is borderline unlistenable, reminds me of amber from the morning show… I just find her extremely annoying

Chris W is okay, just doesn’t feel like he fits. He belongs on a soccer podcast and wants to be British wayyyyyyy too badly

Used to be a good show. Then it went woke and can’t listen. Good to see Stugotz still being Stugotz though

Advertisement
Chris has forgotten more about sports this afternoon than Fat Dan has ever known. Of course he doesn't fit. He's a polymath genius in comparison.

umh24MvNmRCBq.gif

@RVACane I'm gonna start pre-fixing the pre-fixes.

Oh yeah.

He's your typical Miami bro. Fat f#ck loser with a hot wife that's with him for $.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back