Rumor OT: Le Batard Le Tubby?

thebutcher

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Sorry if I missed this - I’m watching the McDaniel video about finding out Tyreek Hill was available.

It doesn’t look like Dan has been missing many meals lately.

Does he have an auto-immune disorder or an auto-eat sticks of butter disorder?*

*If he has a terminal illness that cannot be explained by gobbling grease I will donate to curing his disease

Merry Christmas everybody!

Advertisement
CIS is home to some of the weirdest people man. You created an entire thread for this?

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

Advertisement
he says hes on a strict diet and some of it could be genetics (tho his bro is pretty thin comparatively) but who knows his health history. it could be that he has no self control but they joke a little too much about it. he was always big guy tho.

Advertisement
His show has gotten worse now with Jessica S and Chris W speaking way too much. The segments with mike Schur are great though.
I like Chris. Jess is smart and her back and forth w witty is good but sometimes she's too smart for the rest of them. remember a lot of them weren't previous journalists or even comm majors (Chris Billy (hes been w the show for so long since 790 that he gets it) and Jess were the only 2 w prior experience of the main container). the rest were a friends kid (cote), a former fisherman (roy), and a pharm sales rep w an associates degree (mike).

I like Chris. Jess is smart and her back and forth w witty is good but sometimes she's too smart for the rest of them. remember a lot of them weren't previous journalists or even comm majors (Chris Billy (hes been w the show for so long since 790 that he gets it) and Jess were the only 2 w prior experience of the main container). the rest were a friends kid (cote), a former fisherman (roy), and a pharm sales rep w an associates degree (mike).
chris and jess are both talented, but it's an issue of not fitting into the flow of the show.

chris and jess are both talented, but it's an issue of not fitting into the flow of the show.
the cast is too bgi. they tried to correct it a bit w only having jess part of main show for a few days while she settles into her own stuff for meadowlark. I like Chris bc it's an easy target (hes like when Pablo used to be on it).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back