OT.....LAST CHANCE U premieres July 28 on Netflix

Advertisement
Is it worth watching in your opinion?
I would say yes. But I just don’t think it’s been as good as the other seasons. Part of it is, the coach is a pretty nice guy.

In other seasons, you hated some of those coaches. So it had that dramatic impact.

And although they had a couple of D1 players, and one D-1 walk on, as well as a couple of D-2’s, it doesn’t seem the overall quality of the football was the same to me as prior seasons. At least from what I could tell.

i’d give it a try, if you don’t like it after one or two episodes then it’s not going to be your cup of tea

I would say yes. But I just don’t think it’s been as good as the other seasons. Part of it is, the coach is a pretty nice guy.

In other seasons, you hated some of those coaches. So it had that dramatic impact.

And although they had a couple of D1 players, and one D-1 walk on, as well as a couple of D-2’s, it doesn’t seem the overall quality of the football was the same to me as prior seasons. At least from what I could tell.

i’d give it a try, if you don’t like it after one or two episodes then it’s not going to be your cup of tea
Thanks

EMC was really the cream of the crop. The crazy thing about the Mississippi league is, I bet you theres 4 schools like EMC in that whole league. I'm sure the rest look like Coahoma the winless team they featured towards the end of one of those seasons. It just shocks me there could be 14 juco football programs in one state.

Advertisement
Back