OT: Kraft's Palm Beach Charges Dropped

Advertisement
FYI, good job on the reductions.
Appreciate it. These spas while involved in the kraft investigation were located in Indian river county whereas krafts spa was in Palm Beach County. Indian river (along with Martin and st Lucie which makes up the 19th judicial circuit) is one of the worst places to get arrested in Florida due to the extreme conservative nature of the county.

The sao plays dirty and the judges will back them up. I also had another major strike against me as I primarily practice out of Broward and dade so I was getting hometowned by the ole boys network.

It was nothing short of a minor miracle to get the deals done.

“Take him down” for a hand job?

LOL - how about a little perspective... he must be the Al Capone of happy endings.
you know what i mean lol.. they dont have the resources to bring him to trial. and it was more than that im sure. like 45 other people were tried and found guilty on this, they didn't have the money so they took the plea. he had the money and JPD didnt have the resources to take him on. regardless if its just a hand job it was breaking the law.. a few other very wealthy people were caught to but when they were pulled over they didnt have their DL on them (they weren't driving) so they cant exactly say it was them with out that confirmation... JPD was way over their head on this one and should've brought state or feds in... at the end of the day the rich always win and i agree it doesnt matter on race or *** its about money.

Appreciate it. These spas while involved in the kraft investigation were located in Indian river county whereas krafts spa was in Palm Beach County. Indian river (along with Martin and st Lucie which makes up the 19th judicial circuit) is one of the worst places to get arrested in Florida due to the extreme conservative nature of the county.

The sao plays dirty and the judges will back them up. I also had another major strike against me as I primarily practice out of Broward and dade so I was getting hometowned by the ole boys network.

yeah thats how it is up there. crazy system! also one of the few sheriffs office that that allow the deputies to chase for any reason.

Advertisement
Not quite everyone. Nobody I knew was aware of it.
it was a crappy place that really only men went to and had horrible ratings. common sense would tell you if you paid attention something was up. i wasnt sure what it was but i would never get a massage there. easily 5 places that have great reviews around it. makes snese how they stayed in business so long tho lol..

Thats why as a general rule of thumb i dont take cases up there.
yeah i have a few friends that work for MCSD and i always make jokes at them with how many tickets and people they arrested lol. you know once you cross that county line dont do anything wrong

Advertisement
it was a crappy place that really only men went to and had horrible ratings. common sense would tell you if you paid attention something was up. i wasnt sure what it was but i would never get a massage there. easily 5 places that have great reviews around it. makes snese how they stayed in business so long tho lol..
It was also in a plaza with two very popular restaurants, Food Shack and Sala Thai. I must have walked past it a hundred times and not thought a thing. It wasn't hidden in some little dump behind Ale House or on Old Dixie. It was in plain sight and didn't draw attention.

It was also in a plaza with two very popular restaurants, Food Shack and Sala Thai. I must have walked past it a hundred times and not thought a thing. It wasn't hidden in some little dump behind Ale House or on Old Dixie. It was in plain sight and didn't draw attention.
good food there. . love food shack and natures way. Every time i drove through to publix i always wondered how that place was still there. some of those shops like the pizza place and laundry mat in the corner need upgrades. its a older plaza. everyone was talking about it non stop for months after that came out.

I've heard stories on dudes being on the brink of arrest and making sure they cross over to Palm Beach County from Martin before surrendering to the cops.

Listen some of these women are selling *** and then some. It's not all women but some are. I could've slept with Cherokee D *** and Milan Blue. I just wasn't paying $2000. Some men $2k is nothing to them. The big booty white joint Jenna Shea told me $4000 for one night. I was like shiiiiit in my clay davis from the wire voice! I don't knock the hustle, but majority of the women who are this lifestyle, love fast money. Some of you all use *** trafficking to hid the reality of the situation. Many of these women have no skills beyond being sexual and wearing provocative clothing. Doesn't mean they should get trafficked but everyone isn't as innocent as they appear.

Advertisement

Judges are usually former prosecutors, right? Rarely see a former public defender end up in the judicial ranks, at least on the federal level.

Advertisement
yeah i have a few friends that work for MCSD and i always make jokes at them with how many tickets and people they arrested lol. you know once you cross that county line dont do anything wrong

I've heard stories on dudes being on the brink of arrest and making sure they cross over to Palm Beach County from Martin before surrendering to the cops.
That’s how we over in Hillsborough feel about Polk County and Grady Judd lol

That is indeed true, in fact there was a great article discussing the disparity of sentences in martin vs palm beach despite being right next to each other. Detective are always trying to lure people from palm beach to martin because they know they will get "lit up". Here's the article http://projects.heraldtribune.com/influence/public-defenders

Judges are usually former prosecutors, right? Rarely see a former public defender end up in the judicial ranks, at least on the federal level.
Great question, at the state level it depends on whether the judge is appointed or elected. You'll see many former public defenders or former defense attorneys who run for election at the state level and do get elected albeit this is most likely to happen in a blue leaning county ie broward, miami etc. However the overwhelming majority of judges appointed are former prosecutors just due to the fact that the last four governors have all been republican. Now with Desantis and in the later years of Rick Scott's admin being a former prosecutor helps but the most important criteria is to be a member of the Federalist Society. Almost every single judge appointed by Desantis is a member of the Federalist Society, however unlike the Federal system, these judges must run for re-election every 6 years. And it's important to remember that not all former prosecutors are bad, I was a prosecutor in Broward for 5 years before becoming a defense attorney.

The Federal system is a lifetime appointment so the type of person appointed will always be someone who leans politically to the party in power, so during a republican administration you are likely to see former prosecutors appointed and during a democratic administration you are more likely to see former defense attorneys to be appointed. Much like the state system being a member of the Federalist Society is the single most important criteria for the majority of federal judge appointed under Trump

good food there. . love food shack and natures way. Every time i drove through to publix i always wondered how that place was still there. some of those shops like the pizza place and laundry mat in the corner need upgrades. its a older plaza. everyone was talking about it non stop for months after that came out.

There’s a Publix near that place? LOL

Advertisement
Back