OT: Kraft's Palm Beach Charges Dropped

Advertisement
It was decided there wasn’t a case for a while now. The leak was just for character assassination purposes.

Advertisement
So...he got off...
tenor (4).gif

Advertisement
A regular person does what he did and would’ve been arrested 30 years ago.
No doubt. They also wouldn't have had the resources to commit those crimes on the scale that he did.

What you think he was gonna do 5 to 10 from getting a hand job? Let me just say.....if I'm a billionaire I'm not driving to go get a rub and tug in east Jupiter. Must have been spur of the moment.
He should have got 5 years for being a cheap douchebag going to a nickel and dime rub and tug. To top it off, I think he got chauffeured there in a beat up 10 year old Rolls. Fcking schlep.

Advertisement
Not so sure that applies fairly to situations where women are being *** trafficked.
Agreed. I was probably being too clever, but I was trying to convey the real reason behind the scenes is that Cash Rules Everything Around Me. The "Yeah..." part was basically me saying everything before it was just the sort of "argument" you hear out in the world.

Human trafficking is pretty rampant (not just abroad) and disgusting stuff. Adults making adult decisions gets blurred when some of those adults were stolen from their homes at a young age, hooked on drugs, and repeatedly raped to break them into the trade.

Advertisement
I'm sure Kraft is worth at least 10 times what Epstein was. They are both past the point where money buys influence though.
Epstein bought a ton of influence for a long time doing far worse than Kraft ever did. So they're both a couple of rich assh0les who bought their way out of messes. I'd imagine if Kraft was doing what Epstein did, he'd eventually get his comeuppance too regardless of his wealth.

I live in Jupiter and he got off becasue JPD wanted to take the case instead of handing it off to the big boys. they didnt have the money or resources to put something together to even attempt to take him down. If they passed it off to the feds they actual have the funds to go against him it may be a different story

Advertisement
Back