OT: Kapernick worse than Satan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know everyone here hates lebatard but they did a whole bit on what Satan would be like as a QB. Lots of trick plays and he can fly

Advertisement
I mean wanting to stop police brutality is obviously akin to being Satan LMAO. The Kaepernick thing is maybe the most silly *** thing in the history of sports and shows you this country isn't near the bastion of rationality and equality it should be .
Naw his thing is Kaep supported Castro and as a Cuban man he's irate which I can understand although to never take the time to educate instead of equating him to the devil when todays day and age we can name 1,000,000 people worse then Kaep makes Armando a clown but whatever

Kaepernick has moved well beyond football. He's got 40% of the country absolutely terrified of him, and it is the 40% who can't distinguish lies from truth. If that doesn't qualify as a win, then I don't know what does. Kaepernick now owns decades of relevancy ahead, instead of scant years if he had merely been a quarterback.

If a franchise had understood that signing Kaepernick in the early stages of this controversy would have placed them on the right side of history, and they would have been applauded for that down the road, then it would have been an astute move, including for the Dolphins. The Castro stuff fades into the distance compared to being on the right side of history. But since so many NFL franchises are run by SAM types like Jerry Jones, you can't expect them to understand anything except here-and-now fear.

To show you how little it matters in the course of history he's already been relegated to being the official super bowl half time performer selector.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kaepernick has moved well beyond football. He's got 40% of the country absolutely terrified of him, and it is the 40% who can't distinguish lies from truth. If that doesn't qualify as a win, then I don't know what does. Kaepernick now owns decades of relevancy ahead, instead of scant years if he had merely been a quarterback.

If a franchise had understood that signing Kaepernick in the early stages of this controversy would have placed them on the right side of history, and they would have been applauded for that down the road, then it would have been an astute move, including for the Dolphins. The Castro stuff fades into the distance compared to being on the right side of history. But since so many NFL franchises are run by SAM types like Jerry Jones, you can't expect them to understand anything except here-and-now fear.
In an odd rambling consciousness, I agree that history has it eyes on the old white NFL. For better or worse Kap woke people. Do I want him as a QB, there’s better options. But no doubt the times are changing, in our nation, politics, and our athletics. As our country embraces diversity, so must our national sports. Not recognizing it is like ****ing in the wind.

Maaaaaaaaan im a Kaep guy he speaks the Gospel for my people but I get why Salguero said it. Now Armando is an arrogant, annoying clown thats just a fact but there's a reason why he said it

I truely never paid much attention to this but wasn’t Kaep dating a Moslem chick when this started? It seemed to me that at first that was the reason behind his act. The police and injustice stuff seems to have popular add on. Besides, I’ve had two grandkids born since he last played football and our boys Ray and Ed had already showed everyone how to stuff him,

In an odd rambling consciousness, I agree that history has it eyes on the old white NFL. For better or worse Kap woke people. Do I want him as a QB, there’s better options. But no doubt the times are changing, in our nation, politics, and our athletics. As our country embraces diversity, so must our national sports. Not recognizing it is like ****ing in the wind.
A lot of folks say that but can never give examples.

Advertisement
I truely never paid much attention to this but wasn’t Kaep dating a Moslem chick when this started? It seemed to me that at first that was the reason behind his act. The police and injustice stuff seems to have popular add on. Besides, I’ve had two grandkids born since he last played football and our boys Ray and Ed had already showed everyone how to stuff him,
I think he was dating his current gf when this started but it was always about police injustice it was just always forgotten because people wanted to paint him as Unamerican but I don't even want to go too much into this because somebody will get mad

I mean wanting to stop police brutality is obviously akin to being Satan LMAO. The Kaepernick thing is maybe the most silly *** thing in the history of sports and shows you this country isn't near the bastion of rationality and equality it should be .

That part

Advertisement
BDCCBC9F-BA89-46BA-9FB4-5AE905B7139B.gif

Advertisement
Beat me to it. Lol
They’ll name a guy who’s known for having 5tds and 19INTs or hasn’t played in a decade.
That is Kap. Had one good season and now hasn’t played football in quite sometime. He isn’t worth wasting time or money on now. Maybe 5 years or so he may of made for a good back up, but I think even that time has passed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back