OT: Kapernick worse than Satan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
image.gif

Kaepernick thread? Oh this gone be good...

Advertisement
Satan seems like a pretty cool dude tbh.

Regardless of how you feel about his cause Kapernick made himself the #1 thing you don't want your QB to be. A distraction.

I don't want my QB's electrocuting dogs, starting nationwide protest, getting DUI's, publicly beefing with WR's or coaches etc.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kaepernick has moved well beyond football. He's got 40% of the country absolutely terrified of him, and it is the 40% who can't distinguish lies from truth. If that doesn't qualify as a win, then I don't know what does. Kaepernick now owns decades of relevancy ahead, instead of scant years if he had merely been a quarterback.

If a franchise had understood that signing Kaepernick in the early stages of this controversy would have placed them on the right side of history, and they would have been applauded for that down the road, then it would have been an astute move, including for the Dolphins. The Castro stuff fades into the distance compared to being on the right side of history. But since so many NFL franchises are run by SAM types like Jerry Jones, you can't expect them to understand anything except here-and-now fear.

Advertisement
Maaaaaaaaan im a Kaep guy he speaks the Gospel for my people but I get why Salguero said it. Now Armando is an arrogant, annoying clown thats just a fact but there's a reason why he said it

I mean wanting to stop police brutality is obviously akin to being Satan LMAO. The Kaepernick thing is maybe the most silly *** thing in the history of sports and shows you this country isn't near the bastion of rationality and equality it should be .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back